Incoming Portal Participants.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Incoming Portal Participants..

Fanbase has to give JB the benefit of the doubt on this stuff when it comes to family.
He played Buddy a lot thru his cold spells. Buddy is an ACC level player.

Jimmy coming in is fine. JB deserves to his own the last dance. It’s just unless Jimmy has improved a lot he shouldn’t be playing a lot here.
I don't think Marek is coming back. Much greater chance that Q comes back ahead of Marek.

He has two years.
I don’t believe it’s two years. Think it’s only one. He played three years at Cornell and missed out on the free year this year. (Which I think is part of the reason JB is mad)

EDIT- Sorry did not see this addressed in future posts

I bet he starts by ACC play
He’s going to play 38 who we kidding. We gonna suck next year. All forwards and guards afraid to come here no minutes

what about tre mitchell, wahab or walker kessler?

and a guard who can penetrate and play d...and finish at the rim.

what about tre mitchell, wahab or walker kessler?

and a guard who can penetrate and play d...and finish at the rim.
I don't see any of those three. Nor have I heard any of those three.

He’s going to play 38 who we kidding. We gonna suck next year. All forwards and guards afraid to come here no minutes

Here’s the thing: in 45 years we have NEVER “sucked”. We may have had mediocre years but we have never “sucked” as you say. We haven’t even had a losing record. If there’s one thing this year should have taught us, it’s that Boeheim finds a way to win enough games to not “suck”.

We need some friggin athleticism.

We are already a big time finesse team.
If Jimmy Jr. is coming here and he gets minutes its probably because JB is playing a deeper rotation.
Which would have prevented some of these losses we are going to have.

Jimmy Jr. shouldn’t be starting here.
Maybe the substitution will be for Buddy? Call it the Boeheim 40 minute slot!

Powell to replace Griff
Jimmy Jr to replace Marek

Then if Quincy goes Pro one more big man

I know. I said that because it is questioned whether Jimmy has one year or two. Jimmy has played 3 years. His school and league cancelled the games this year. Not Jimmy. He should have two years. but with the NCAA, nothing would surprise me.
I’m curious to see how this falls out. I’m thinking it will be like ar inj says. He’ll get one more year.

When Buddy showed up it was "because he's the coaches son", then he'll get a few minutes a game. Then he shouldn't be starting, then not getting 35+. Then last week it was "he should go pro!" Boy JB was so wrong bringing Buddy in. If it happens, give it a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom