Intersting weekend for Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Intersting weekend for Syracuse

it would be great to see two wins, but I am not hopeful. I will settle for seeing the total point differential in the two games to be below -20

it would be great to see two wins, but I am not hopeful. I will settle for seeing the total point differential in the two games to be below -20

ill be ok if the point differential is -99 as long as the women lose by 100 and the men win by 1.

edit: would the point differential be -99? i just confused myself :eek:

Come now, half this board is a Marsh groupie. He has 53 's because one of you guys post for him on every uconn thread (there are many) and then bite your lip with glee waiting for him to hit the punchline like Larry the Cable guy saying get er done. I don't consider myself a Marsh Groupie but I do have a healthy respect for his unflappable hate for UConn. Good for him.

You on the other hand bro. You love to agree with marsh

http://syracusefan.com/search/3686588/?q=marsh&o=date&c[user][0]=292

So now I have Uconn fans doing a search on me?

HA! I've seen it all now.

How else was I going to count your F UConns? By the way that was a search on realorange.

Not sure what I am more shocked in. The fact that I thought I was way over 500 F Uconns or the fact that you actually took the time to count.

Come now, half this board is a Marsh groupie. He has 53 's because one of you guys post for him on every uconn thread (there are many) and then bite your lip with glee waiting for him to hit the punchline like Larry the Cable guy saying get er done. I don't consider myself a Marsh Groupie but I do have a healthy respect for his unflappable hate for UConn. Good for him.

Wow--clandestine evidence gathering. What are you--the church of scientology?

We like to have fun here on the fan. Its all good. Plus we have a post season to look forward to.

Syracuse men win by 20, woman lose by 39 would be fine with me.

Edit -Cord beat me to it

What can I say? He's right more than he's wrong! That's why he gets my "likes".

Way too low

He had 53 's this morning alone.

Wait until we play and beat Uconn. I may break the Guiness Book of World Records of F Uconns.

You'll have more if you lose. By the way, I fully acknowledge that coming over here to volley with you guys is on many levels in and of itself sad. Doesn't mean its not good sport.

I get it. All in good fun.

But still really.. .

I think you need to look up the word clandestine. You guys should really use the search functionality of this forum, its great.

I think you need to think harder about the word "clandestine" might apply to the reference I made.

You'll have more if you lose. By the way, I fully acknowledge that coming over here to volley with you guys is on many levels in and of itself sad. Doesn't mean its not good sport.
Where's Tampa bill? Or bill from Tampa, that guy was a beauty.

Men play at #1 Louisville
Women play at #3

Would be great to see them both win
Both of those games are on at the same times as is the East-West Shrine game featuring Shamarko Thomas which can be dialed in on the NFL network.

I had a recent conversation with Stewarts father about her choosing over SU.

what are you doing here? Oh, and when you go back to your board please tell upstater that 1. he teaches at a p.o.s. school and 2. he has no idea what he is talking about on almost any subject.

Both of those games are on at the same times as is the East-West Shrine game featuring Shamarko Thomas which can be dialed in on the NFL network.

I had a recent conversation with Stewarts father about her choosing over SU.
And what did he say? Love the reference BTw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom