Is Bagley expected back next Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Is Bagley expected back next Saturday

20Plus

Has anybody heard the latest ?

Or does anybody know the extent of the injury and the timeframe that he’s expected to be out?

I have no real info on it but of course he'll be healthy for the SU game. That's the way of the world, isn't it?

Don’t worry . Even if he is back , Chukwu will dominate him

Duke has downplayed the injury, calling it a “mild knee sprain,” yet he’s still out.

Has anybody heard the latest ?

Or does anybody know the extent of the injury and the timeframe that he’s expected to be out?
Duke has played much better without him, surprisingly. Perhaps this stud freshman clogged the lanes a bit. The youngins are all getting more valuable experience and they are playing a more free and open style.

Still, I hate Duke and the annoying Crazies! Go Cuse!

I hope he's back because he plays less than zero defense. Duke actually has a serviceable defense without him; it's atrocious with him.

Our defense is good enough that we can take our chances against Bagley's offense.

I think Duke is better without Bagley. Allen’s usage rate is a lot higher with him off the court. I just don’t think K is used to playing with two bigs. It’s not their style.

Best coach ever though! Needs the best talent in the country AND for it to perfectly fit how he likes to play, but he’s the greatest ever!

Lol.

actually, weve been lucky this year with havint two guys out for nd and fsu's best player out as well. unfortunately, we lost both which makes us look terrible.
I agree, but don't know if the committee looks at that.

Even if he’s not back, his back-up is destined for a career night.

Wendell Carter is a beast in the post though. Has that old school PF game of backing people down. He’s like those undersized centers on Buffalo and some others teams who killed Chukwu earlier in the season.

actually, weve been lucky this year with havint two guys out for nd and fsu's best player out as well. unfortunately, we lost both which makes us look terrible.

May have been better off with those guys playing. The FSU replacement had a career game against us.

May have been better off with those guys playing. The FSU replacement had a career game against us.

Uhm, when you lose against a team that is down players, its almost always better had the absentee played.

Wendell Carter is a beast in the post though. Has that old school PF game of backing people down. He’s like those undersized centers on Buffalo and some others teams who killed Chukwu earlier in the season.

Danya Abrams? Anthony Glover?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom