Is Fine the source? ** | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Fine the source? **

Uh, revenge on SU for firing him? There is more to SU than just JB.

I don't know why we would give fine the benefit of the doubt. He might not go to jail but we at least know that he selfishly mistreats people he's close to.

This kind of revenge could possibly take a pretty big toll on the kids that he was supposedly all about (no double entendre intended)...seems obvious to me that it would be an ex-player. Josh or D. Wright, Sean Williams, Greg Davis, Sam Spann, Mark Konecny...could be any of a number of guys that washed out and may have felt like they weren't treated fairly or given a fair shot.

This kind of revenge could possibly take a pretty big toll on the kids that he was supposedly all about (no double entendre intended)...seems obvious to me that it would be an ex-player. Josh or D. Wright, Sean Williams, Greg Davis, Sam Spann, Mark Konecny...could be any of a number of guys that washed out and may have felt like they weren't treated fairly or given a fair shot.

i don't know how it could seem obvious that fine might not have young men's best interests in mind.

i don't know how it could seem obvious that fine might not have young men's best interests in mind.

shouldn't have said obvious...that is too strong a way to characterize by pretty strong (but not fact based) suspicion that it was a former player and not a former coach.

could be anyone for yahoo. but not with the ncaa and the self reporting. that happened long before berniegate. i have a feeling someone whether it be internal or external or even the ncaa tipped off yahoo about the ncaa inquiry.

If there is gonna be a pool on who a "mole" is..I'll take Josh Wright
What about Billy E?

He just gave an interview where he "sheepishly" reported putting up 30 on Lebron. "Sheepishly" or wistfully/regretfully - reflective of what might have been? Couldn't he be bitter about a possible suspension, claiming he knew of others that did what he did and didn't get suspended?

And he may not even have meant to be vindictive. It might have been the media being buddy/buddy to him and BE thinks of a way things could have gone differently. If only he had been given that x-th chance, someone else got it (in his mind).

But Billy E re-emerges and hits the fan. Coincidence or not?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
According to later reports, SU "self reported" over a year ago. So, some information has been sitting around some NCAA offices for a long time. The source might well be in Indianapolis.

I found the source.

Dwight-sheriff.jpg

According to later reports, SU "self reported" over a year ago. So, some information has been sitting around some NCAA offices for a long time. The source might well be in Indianapolis.
bernie would know that we self reported. the difference in time points to bernie for me - it only happens now after he has his whole life um exposed. does anyone at the ncaa want a potential final 4 team in hot water?

Seriously... does anybody here question if the guy smokes pot? Who else is a top 100 recruit and winds up looking like that. Cheetos after Cheetos, man. OH yeah, he left on a sour note with JB.

My money's on Damone Brown. He's not someone who was forced out, but he did have a lot of problems at SU that were swept under the rug, and he's had legal trouble in recent years.

(Also, it was interesting to see Dayshawn Wright honored at the alumni thing earlier this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's involved; if not as the rat, then as someone who was on the list.)

I won't believe that Edelin was the rat, though I couldn't be more certain that he's on the list.

My money's on Damone Brown. He's not someone who was forced out, but he did have a lot of problems at SU that were swept under the rug, and he's had legal trouble in recent years.

(Also, it was interesting to see Dayshawn Wright honored at the alumni thing earlier this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's involved; if not as the rat, then as someone who was on the list.)

I won't believe that Edelin was the rat, though I couldn't be more certain that he's on the list.

so damone brown has problems. what did SU ever do to hurt him? what would he want revenge for?

who is the most pissed off guy right now ever associated with SU basketball who would want to get revenge anonymously?

whoever this is doesn't want to have his name in the news. hmmmm yeah

all these guys that might have problems with SU could've enacted their revenge over a year ago. why sing like a bird just in the last few months?

uhhhh geee i dunno who could it be derrrrrrrrrrrr

so damone brown has problems. what did SU ever do to hurt him? what would he want revenge for?

who is the most pissed off guy right now ever associated with SU basketball who would want to anonymous revenge?

all these guys that might have problems with SU could've enacted their revenge over a year ago. why sing like a bird just in the last few months?

uhhhh geee i dunno who could it be derrrrrrrrrrrr
It wasn't bernie. It wasn't damone. Bees is right on target.

could be anyone for yahoo. but not with the ncaa and the self reporting. that happened long before berniegate. i have a feeling someone whether it be internal or external or even the ncaa tipped off yahoo about the ncaa inquiry.

Yeah, this had to be in the works long before the Bernie scandal. So it really couldnt be the fruit of that tree. Timing wise this seems like more of a disgruntled person upset at SU over the ACC move as opposed to the Fine situation. Probably some Yukon grad at the NCAA.

Um..,,Forde and Robinson say they have a copy of SU's drug policy. I'm going to assume SU, being a private institution was not required, nor would be wiling to turn over such a document to yahoo. Former players don't have access to such policies, former coaches or employees do.

Just sayin...

Um..,,Forde and Robinson say they have a copy of SU's drug policy. I'm going to assume SU, being a private institution was not required, nor would be wiling to turn over such a document to yahoo. Former players don't have access to such policies, former coaches or employees do.

Just sayin...

Saw this elsewhere. SUAD's drug policy isn't publicly available.

Just sayin...
even if these knucklehead players ever did have a copy, they would've rolled it up and smoked it years ago

It wasn't bernie. It wasn't damone. Bees is right on target.
the source wanted to be anonymous so I'm guessing they didn't tell mike waters or anyone else that they are the source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom