Is Fine the source? ** | Syracusefan.com

Is Fine the source? **

Chuck_Testa_Taxidermy_Animals_Gone_Wrong-s500x476-297118-580.jpg

If there is gonna be a pool on who a "mole" is..I'll take Josh Wright

Seems like the obvious choice, the one who would be most bitter about his situation here.

Seems like the obvious choice, the one who would be most bitter about his situation here.
I think fine might disagree

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I think fine might disagree

Jim had his back and gave him a job for 30+ years.

The guy that came from connecticut in 2001 and only played 2 games and transfered to UCF where he was dismissed from the team for violating team rules and bounced around to other places would be my guess.

The guy that came from connecticut in 2001 and only played 2 games and transfered to UCF where he was dismissed from the team for violating team rules and bounced around to other places would be my guess.

Mark Konecny

I think if it were Bernie, he would have done it long ago to deflect or retaliate. However, I don't see him turning on the guy who basically supported him for over 30 years, and who came ot his defense. As far as I know, JB has never even hinted that he believes BF is guilty; he has stated over and over that the legal procedure should play itself out and that child sexual abuse or abuse of any kind is a serious problem.

What would be Bernie's motive for turning on JB like this?

Any chance the people with intimate knowledge of the program are in The Big East offices ?

SUOrange44

Something tells me Fine just wants to lay low and just beat the specific, and waning, charges at hand.

God only knows how many skeletons are in those Fine closets, I can't imagine he'd risk getting into this kind of pi $$ing match with SU. Can you imagine if it came out that it was Fine, the press conference the next day where JB starts with "Ok, let me tell you all a few things about Bernie Fine" Sue Edson would have to tackle him, and quickly.

I'm going to throw a name out there.

Greg Davis.

No way it could be Bernie; not after the way that JB has supported him. My guess is one of the players who was asked (either directly or indirectly) to leave the program during the past 10-12 years. I doubt it was Riley, but anyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned. (Disclaimer: I hate to post in this kind of thread because someone will interpret it as inside knowledge. No inside knowledge here; I've not discussed this with anyone at SU. Just a gut feeling).

Any chance the people with intimate knowledge of the program are in The Big East offices ?

SUOrange44
my thought as well, possible conspiracy theory to get the acc to retract the offer????just beginning to wonder now, about the timing of everything that has happened to us this year

I think if it were Bernie, he would have done it long ago to deflect or retaliate. However, I don't see him turning on the guy who basically supported him for over 30 years, and who came ot his defense. As far as I know, JB has never even hinted that he believes BF is guilty; he has stated over and over that the legal procedure should play itself out and that child sexual abuse or abuse of any kind is a serious problem.

What would be Bernie's motive for turning on JB like this?
Uh, revenge on SU for firing him? There is more to SU than just JB.

I don't know why we would give fine the benefit of the doubt. He might not go to jail but we at least know that he selfishly mistreats people he's close to.

Uh, revenge on SU for firing him? There is more to SU than just JB.

I don't know why we would give fine the benefit of the doubt. He might not go to jail but we at least know that he selfishly mistreats people he's close to.
I think it's a former player and not a former coach. Bernie would have had first hand knowledge along with Boeheim and Crouthamel and/or Gross and don't see why he would bring this up. Laurie Fine maybe, but not Bernie.

If you said Konecny or either of the Wrights, I could believe it.

my thought as well, possible conspiracy theory to get the acc to retract the offer????just beginning to wonder now, about the timing of everything that has happened to us this year

That boat has sailed long ago....the ACC is not in a position, nor do I think would it want, to retract its offer. I also don't think the Big East would be particularly interested in keeping us at this point, they've moved on. Now, do they want us to stay until they have their ducks (or in this case their Broncos, Cougars, Knights, Tigers, Mustangs and Owls) lined up....sure they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom