Is Fine the source? ** | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Is Fine the source? **

Um..,,Forde and Robinson say they have a copy of SU's drug policy. I'm going to assume SU, being a private institution was not required, nor would be wiling to turn over such a document to yahoo. Former players don't have access to such policies, former coaches or employees do.

Just sayin...

My division 3 college gave our student athletes a copy of everything we had to deal with regarding the NCAA. This included the college's drug policy. I probably threw mine away or put it in a drawer, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was more readily available than you might think.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

the source wanted to be anonymous so I'm guessing they didn't tell mike waters or anyone else that they are the source.
I'm pretty sure Syracuse University knows who the source is. And it isn't bernie.

I'm pretty sure Syracuse University knows who the source is. And it isn't bernie.
I would think that the specific questions that Forde asked - both officially to the program as well as to any former players who refused to answer - narrows the field considerably; there are only a handful of people who had access to the information, and an even smaller subset who had any motive to spill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom