Is it odd, I often pay attention to Rak and MCW emotions on the bench | Syracusefan.com

Is it odd, I often pay attention to Rak and MCW emotions on the bench

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
Like in games that i know MCW isnt going to play in, or after Rak gets taken out 3 minutes into the game never to be seen agian (dont agree with JB on that at all)

See if they are up cheering and into the game. Should i be concerned that MCW the whole night had the same blank expression, and sometimes when the rest of the team was up cheering he was sitting down and clapping. Or am i just reading to much into !!!

Like in games that i know MCW isnt going to play in, or after Rak gets taken out 3 minutes into the game never to be seen agian (dont agree with JB on that at all)

See if they are up cheering and into the game. Should i be concerned that MCW the whole night had the same blank expression, and sometimes when the rest of the team was up cheering he was sitting down and clapping. Or am i just reading to much into !!!

Reading too much. These are 18 year old kids. When I was 18, I'd sulk in my dorm room for days for no reason. He got publically yelled at 2 days ago and is now basically benched. He'll get over it.

he wants to play can't fault him there. But low scoring game our upperclassmen were shooting awfull from outside. Can't expect a freshmen to make that any better. And a freshmen is way more turnover prone.

Scoop had only 2 turnovers and 5 assists.
Triche only had 2 assists but only one turnover.
Dion had 3 assists and one turnover.

We had 8 total turnovers Ville had 16.

Yes Scoop went 0-8 but I trust Jardine shooting over MCW shooting and being more liable for a turnover against this kind of pressure.

I don't doubt JB's decision. If it was a home game maybe. But it was a road game where there is pressure and the refs aren't calling it Fair.

On the other hand MCW is so athletic and long and has been explosive. But I don't dissagree with JB's call.

Scoop Triche and Dion all had 5 boards apiece and are stronger then MCW to get them.

Reading too much. These are 18 year old kids. When I was 18, I'd sulk in my dorm room for days for no reason. He got publically yelled at 2 days ago and is now basically benched. He'll get over it.
you an EMO kid?

As a walk-on and former player himself, I'm certain JB knows how these kids feel. I bet he'd be much more worried if a talented kid didn't care or want to play.

you an EMO kid?

Nah, twas hyperbole. Instead of sulked...I should've said played video games and smoked weed. My pioint is 18 year olds tend to be moody. "This is the best day ever!" "NO, the world is over!!"

He'll get over it...Dion got over it. Scoop got over it.

Nah, twas hyperbole. Instead of sulked...I should've said played video games and smoked weed. My pioint is 18 year olds tend to be moody. "This is the best day ever!" "NO, the world is over!!"

He'll get over it...Dion got over it. Scoop got over it.
word.. i hear that. I hope MCW doesn't get too discouraged. We will need him.

Yeah, reading too much into it. MCW will get his chance, in the mean time he will soak in D1 ball and learn from his team mates and Coach.

Scoop went through this.
Kris went through this.
Fab went through this.
Southerland went through this.
Waiters went through this.

This is the norm for JB; MCW is a smart kid and knows that.

Rak really needs to play with Melo out there. If I were JB I would have Rak running screens for Melo in practice to he is blue in the face.

And learn to use Rak around the 15 minute mark instead of the 20-17 mintue mark.

Melo is so explosive and hes making his freethrows. Hes comfortable and so explosive.
Hes a absolute monster. Biggest treat to watch. Bigger then guys like AO, and Rick. They may have had more post moves but Melo is just so freaking dominant looking when he does something its with absolute intimidation.

If Rak causes us one loss the rest of the season so what. we will still be a one or two in the east just on all the future NBA talent we have.

He's going to get some good minutes against Rutgers and USF.

I'm not too worried about MCW. Think about it, where's he going to go? He is basically guaranteed 30 minutes a game next year, on a team that should be ranked and has only three guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom