Is Quincy definitely coming for the second semester? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Quincy definitely coming for the second semester?

He was one of the best players in the EYBL 2 years ago and one of the best scorers and players in the adidas gauntlet this past spring and summer... he gets no exposure during the high school season because he plays at a smaller Canadian school... of he played for a powerhouse in the US he would be ranked top 30

You would think with all that exposure he'd be ranked higher and had a lot more offers from big time schools.

This is the same crap we hear every year about some unranked guy. I'm over it.

You'd think. It is so stupid to run it with a player who is zero threat to score. Anyone who scouts SU knows not to go with him so they don't pulled (too far) away from the basket.

44cuse
Even worse is that his stance is so wide the ball handler can't effectively use the screen. It just ends up bringing a double team di the ball.

I said to receive a pass.

Dude ... he sets a pick then he rolls to the basket and it’s the stale bread and rancid butter of our offensive offense. I’m not trying to be a pain but that’s literally about 70% of our offense. I agree, we rarely look to pass him the ball on the roll, but that’s part of problem. If you are arguing that we really don’t have much of a designed offense that’s fine, but what we run is some sad form of a pick and roll or an equally ineffective dribble weave up top.

Dude ... he sets a pick then he rolls to the basket and it’s the stale bread and rancid butter of our offensive offense. I’m not trying to be a pain but that’s literally about 70% of our offense. I agree, we rarely look to pass him the ball on the roll, but that’s part of problem. If you are arguing that we really don’t have much of a designed offense that’s fine, but what we run is some sad form of a pick and roll or an equally ineffective dribble weave up top.

he doesn't roll hard with any intent of getting a pass even if that was the plan. he sets the pick then kinda strolls in the direction of the basket. no hands up nothing.

he doesn't roll hard with any intent of getting a pass even if that was the plan. he sets the pick then kinda strolls in the direction of the basket. no hands up nothing.

We absolutely agree on that. It’s no bueno.

You would think with all that exposure he'd be ranked higher and had a lot more offers from big time schools.

This is the same crap we hear every year about some unranked guy. I'm over it.

He's 4 star ranked 50 by 2 4 7. What were we expecting him to be ranked?

Last edited:
He's 4 star ranked 50 by 2 4 7. What were we expecting him to be ranked?

I guess I'm not understanding their rankings, It shows 50 and 13th SF, but then above it, it says 113th and 26th.

Regardless, I don't expect him to come in mid season and make any sort of difference.

I guess I'm not understanding their rankings, It shows 50 and 13th SF, but then above it, it says 113th and 26th.

Regardless, I don't expect him to come in mid season and make any sort of difference.

That’s composite and since ESPN doesnt rank many Canadians that is why. Otherwise I agree with you on his chances to help this season.

That’s composite and since ESPN doesnt rank many Canadians that is why. Otherwise I agree with you on his chances to help this season.

Stupid Canadians and their damn metric system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom