Is this the year Colgate wins? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Is this the year Colgate wins?

Anyone who watched the UVA game and is worried about the possibility that UVA "actually stinks," doesn't understand the game well enough to warrant much attention.
I mean this place has gone to the birds...lose to Colgate? UVA stinks? Do these people watch hoops?

Anyone who watched the UVA game and is worried about the possibility that UVA "actually stinks," doesn't understand the game well enough to warrant much attention.
cts

No because we have outside shooting.

Eli/Buddy/Girard would have to be ice cold.

If we had somehow beat UVA we'd be ripe for an upset though.

No because we have outside shooting.

Eli/Buddy/Girard would have to be ice cold.

If we had somehow beat UVA we'd be ripe for an upset though.
If we had beaten UVA, there would be talk of an ACC title and deep NCAA tourney run, as well as hand-wringing over potential early departures and speculation about NBA careers for at least half the roster.

Following UVA's game tonight- they are leading JMU at home 12-11 halfway through the first half. They are struggling to score and shooting 26 pct so far.

Following UVA's game tonight- they are leading JMU at home 12-11 halfway through the first half. They are struggling to score and shooting 26 pct so far.
We’ve learned we are as good as James Madison, offensively.

No we have learned that UVA's smothering defense was about UVA ( as I noted in the UVA game thrread) and not as much about our offense.

Has anyone seen the list of RSN channels that will carry this game on TV? I haven't seen anything yet.

syracuse's points per possession, although putrid, were nonetheless about 20% greater than jmu's.

Reactions: 007
colgate's defense is terrible. they surrendered 1.1 points per possession vs njit and then 1.14 to clemson

they are also susceptible to big runs. they surrendered 10-0 and 16-2 runs vs njit, and 15-2 & 19-6 vs clemson

I thought there would be a bigger meltdown on the board. There are only a few pessimistic threads.

On positive note it's nice to see Coach Hop get a signature win:

It will be interesting to see how this year's team evolves. If they shoot as poorly as they did against UVA they are not going to win many games. At least they got the albatross of being undefeated out of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom