Is Zion humble? | Syracusefan.com

Is Zion humble?

Forloveoforange

Scout Team
What is it at work here that makes some use the humble compliment when others think he is middle of the road humble at best? More of a psychology question than anything, I guess. I mean I suppose humble is over-rated, anyway.

Sorry... any dude that goes for the monster jam at open gym pickup games against scrawny Duke students isn't humble.

Dude needs the Iron Sheik to teach him a lesson... break his back..

Sorry... any dude that goes for the monster jam at open gym pickup games against scrawny Duke students isn't humble.

?

Just my opinion this seems like a misguided conclusion if you don't know the entire picture:
- the fact that Zion is playing in the school gym on his own time without getting paid shows humility by itself... he doesn't need to hang with the "fans", he could be off in some training environment
- you ever consider that a lot of people would pay good money to watch an NBA all star just show off and pt on a slam dunk contest? Maybe the other students wanted him to show off and he was being humble and obliged them instead of being too cool for school?

That video showed me a kid who just likes to have fun and be a college kid which to me is showing humbleness.

I hate the way he looks at his hand after a great pass or something.
Such a d bag move.

Humble?
I believe it was professional wrestling announcer Chilly Bill Cardille who used to say of certain heels, "It's hard to be humble when you're so great."

If I was as good as him at basketball, I’d be ALOT more obnoxious, so yea... I think he’s humble.

if i could dunk like that i'd pay a couple of guys to carry around a hoop for me to dunk on

wish he played at the dome. win or lose worth the ticket . humble ? hum bug. who cares.

If I was as good as him at basketball, I’d be ALOT more obnoxious, so yea... I think he’s humble.

That’s probably the better question... if you were as good as Zion how much of a d bag would you be? Be honest with yourself

can we hear from the devo fans ?

628x471.jpg

If I had to guess, I bet 100% of the people in that gym said "oh my God I saw Zion monster dunk in person and it was awesome!" and 0% said "Zion dunked in our pickup game and I feel humiliated."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom