Isaac Haas for Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Isaac Haas for Purdue

pearl31

in cahoots
Done for the year.
Horrible for him but glad I picked purdue to lose in 1st round

I feel terrible for Purdue and Haas. I’ve always liked their program and fans. As SU fans we can sympathize with this big time after losing AO right before the tourney in 2010 with one of our best teams ever.

I feel terrible for Purdue and Haas. I’ve always liked their program and fans. As SU fans we can sympathize with this big time after losing AO right before the tourney in 2010 with one of our best teams ever.
IIRC they also lost a key player that year (may have been 2012).

Robbie Hummel went down late in the year. They were on track for a 1 seed until that happened.

You get to change your's mid-tourney? I want to get in your pool!
I used to run that where you started fresh after the 1st weekend, and after the second weekend, but kept your accrued points. It kept interest up.

Reactions: MGP
They just talked on TV about some kind of "air cast" he might wear so he can play. Will require NCAA approval. Not worth it in my opinion

IIRC they also lost a key player that year (may have been 2012).

Robbie Hummel went down late in the year. They were on track for a 1 seed until that happened.

Didn’t Hummel blow out his knee, sit a year and then blow out the other? He was terrific before the injuries.

Didn’t Hummel blow out his knee, sit a year and then blow out the other? He was terrific before the injuries.
2010 Hummel went down before the tournament and ended up the 4 seed in Duke's region. Hummel was their best player. Duke ended playing Butler for the title because we were missing AO. Chips really fell in Duke's favor that year

They have a really good 7 footer to replace him. Probably the best back up C in the country. Not that I am well versed on back up centers. Kid's legit tho.

That sucks for him but it's probably the right decision. A 7'2, 300 big man with a nice baby hook around the rim is going to make money playing basketball somewhere for the next 10-12 years easily. You don't want to jeopardize your future livelihood.

You get to change your's mid-tourney? I want to get in your pool!
run the CBS pool and you get to play each change, 64-32-etc. on top of your original.

Reactions: MGP
They just talked on TV about some kind of "air cast" he might wear so he can play. Will require NCAA approval. Not worth it in my opinion
Not worth what?? I love this type of guts.

The NCAA is the absolute worst. Unless the cast was bionic and guaranteed 60% from the field foh. NCAA needs to be gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom