Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

That would be great if we get a commitment from Briscoe this summer. He's going to be a special player and it will help get the ball rolling for other elite guys who know we have strong players coming on board. Also, if he commits this summer it sounds like a commitment from Ennis wouldn't be too far behind him.

For the record, if he comes to SU there's a 100% chance I refer to him solely as Detective Briscoe. There's also a 95% chance I refer to him as Detective Briscoe if he goes anywhere else, too.

For the record, if he comes to SU there's a 100% chance I refer to him solely as Detective Briscoe. There's also a 95% chance I refer to him as Detective Briscoe if he goes anywhere else, too.
Lenny was the best. I'm sure this kid would have no idea who you were talking about. It all sounds good, but hopefully we start hearing some things more concrete.

Throw Whitehead in while they're at it for 2014, too.​
Along with IthacaMatt's avatar.​

“It’s not my dream school,” he told SNY.tv at the Mary Kline Classic. “I just lean towards it because of my sister.”

:confused:

I'm going to call him "El" Briscoe, just because.

“It’s not my dream school,” he told SNY.tv at the Mary Kline Classic. “I just lean towards it because of my sister.”

:confused:
I know. I'm just reporting what he told me. He said he did not say he was leaning towards Syracuse. Take from it what you will. My guess is he probably said "I just lean towards it because of my sister" but didn't actually mean he's leaning towards Syracuse to go to school there. Probably just a miscommunication.

I know. I'm just reporting what he told me. He said he did not say he was leaning towards Syracuse. Take from it what you will. My guess is he probably said "I just lean towards it because of my sister" but didn't actually mean he's leaning towards Syracuse to go to school there. Probably just a miscommunication.
Didn't mean to dispute you're article. Was just a confusing statement.

Didn't mean to dispute you're article. Was just a confusing statement.
Oh I didn't take it as you disputing it. I was confused as well. I clarified with him about 5 times just to make sure. I'm still confused by the whole thing.

Bottom line, from the outside, Syracuse appears to be the favorite, and are recruiting him the hardest. Considering he's here a lot to see his sister, spends time with the players, and the coaches are recruiting him hard, it look goods for Syracuse.

Oh I didn't take it as you disputing it. I was confused as well. I clarified with him about 5 times just to make sure. I'm still confused by the whole thing.

Bottom line, from the outside, Syracuse appears to be the favorite, and are recruiting him the hardest. Considering he's here a lot to see his sister, spends time with the players, and the coaches are recruiting him hard, it look goods for Syracuse.

If you show too much interest in a particular school, especially this early, the offers may stop coming. He's just trying to maximize the interest in his services.

If you show too much interest in a particular school, especially this early, the offers may stop coming. He's just trying to maximize the interest in his services.

And probably being thorough. Obviously, we'd love to land a prospect of Briscoe's caliber [and we have solid in-roads there], but I don't have a problem with a freshman wanting to take his time and deliberate on his eventual college choice. Plus, there are lots of examples of kids committing very early as frosh / sophs, only to change their mind later on.

[Matt, I know none of that ties to your post--just building upon what you said].

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
5/18/12 8:26 PM
UConn has offered 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe of the New Jersey Playaz.

God I hate Uconn

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
5/18/12 8:26 PM
UConn has offered 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe of the New Jersey Playaz.

God I hate Uconn
Seems like UConn offers somebody new everyday lol. I wonder if Satan is available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom