Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

New prediction (from a few days ago) on crystal ball this guy Chris Fisher has IW going to Cuse, he's 21-1 with his predictions btw. Most of the guys that have him going to Minny are Minny beat writers lol.
All I gotta say is a class of Joseph whitehead, mccullough and anyone else is., to quote trueblue25, boner soup.

This recruitment will last a long time. It will be interesting to see how long SU will want to wait this out. He doesn't seem to value the time schools have spent recruiting him. If the right school comes in late (Kentucky), he'll just say to hell with everyone else. If he's not carefull, he may end up having to settle for someplace he doesn't really want to go.

This recruitment will last a long time. It will be interesting to see how long SU will want to wait this out. He doesn't seem to value the time schools have spent recruiting him. If the right school comes in late (Kentucky), he'll just say to hell with everyone else. If he's not carefull, he may end up having to settle for someplace he doesn't really want to go.
I'm thinking it's either SU or some crappy b-ball school for him. UK has no interest and so far no other big boys have step up to the table. St. John's is the only other school outside of SU to keep tabs on him during the evaluation period.

I'm thinking it's either SU or some crappy b-ball school for him. UK has no interest and so far no other big boys have step up to the table. St. John's is the only other school outside of SU to keep tabs on him during the evaluation period.
The crappy bball school that tubby used to coach?

Whitehead's still inviting new schools to recruit him. At this point he should be narrowing his list to 3 or 4 finalists. The staff has spent a lot of time on him and showed him a lot of love. Makes you wonder if he has any real interest. He doesn't seem all that interested in any of the schools that have offered. He's a huge talent and would love to have him come to SU. Maybe he's still fishing for UK and KU. But if he's not careful he could end up at a place like USC after the other ships sail.

The crappy bball school that tubby used to coach?
Them, SJU, Miami something along those lines. Most schools view him as a strong SU lean, so they aren't going to waste time out of their recruiting budget to recruit a kid that they don't think they have a chance of getting. Issue is that this kid wants his ego to be stroked and wants all the attention that he can get. Like hoopsupstate said, it's about how patient JB and staff can be to wait on him.

Jesus I nearly spit my drink out. This might be the funniest thing I've ever read (and I'm not sure I know what it means) but thank Effin god for you and trueblue
I can take no credit. This was trueblues brain concoction.

Whitehead's still inviting new schools to recruit him. At this point he should be narrowing his list to 3 or 4 finalists. The staff has spent a lot of time on him and showed him a lot of love. Makes you wonder if he has any real interest. He doesn't seem all that interested in any of the schools that have offered. He's a huge talent and would love to have him come to SU. Maybe he's still fishing for UK and KU. But if he's not careful he could end up at a place like USC after the other ships sail.

it's what happens all the time with Lincoln kids. total circus. doesn't seem to be much, if any guidance.

i will say this I would prefer him if we had a choice. he is an unbelievable talent who I can see his game translating very easily to the college level. He has one of the best behind the back cross overs, and spin moves I have seen.

The Arrogant Bastard Ale I drank earlier said don't get your hopes up on Whitehead wearing Orange. Gotta get Joseph though.

AWMKY, can you hook a brother up with a JB dreaming Whitehead avatar?:)

How's this...

257geoh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom