Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

How's this...

257geoh.jpg
Love it. You the man.
downloadfile-3.jpeg

Thanks! I was also just awarded Scout Team. Love the information and back and forths on this board.
You'll be on the level with the top dogs in no time. Keep up good stuff my friend.

“I’m definitely going to visit Syracuse again, Arizona maybe and UCLA. Those are the definite ones right now.”

Syracuse: “They are great. They have good guards like myself. They play the zone and you can’t beat that. They have a great campus, a great coach and just a great program.”

Zona didn't even make him a priority this month but if he wants to trip out there then hey.:noidea:

@AdamZagoria: Isaiah Whitehead is no longer considering Louisville and wants to visit Syracuse, Arizona & UCLA, per @EvanDanielsFOX. #Stjbb, Miami, Minny

@NYPost_Brazille: Isaiah Whitehead has a top six of St. John's, Minnesota, UCLA, Arizona, Syracuse and Miami. #stjubb

@NYPost_Brazille: Pittsburgh recently offered Whitehead and Michigan called, I'm told.

Better late than never, Dixon.

This has definitely been posted before, but another angle on the ridiculous play he made last spring. Another angle on it.

This ends up being a great play, but I'm not impressed w/ the inability to pass that ball.
He had teammates standing around while he made like Curly Neal.
And yes...I'm a curmudgeonly old fart! :mad:

Nice. That's the first positive comments he's made in a long time. Maybe he's getting it now.

This ends up being a great play, but I'm not impressed w/ the inability to pass that ball.
He had teammates standing around while he made like Curly Neal.
And yes...I'm a curmudgeonly old fart! :mad:

If Ennis and Joseph are on board, we need him to get buckets.

The jokesters over at 24/7 Sports are all flipping Whitehead to Cuse on their Crystal Ball. I don't want to jinx this...

This kid is beyond maddening, who is waiting for to offer the Heat? Knicks?

I think he ends up with us; but I agree that his "process" has been frustrating. Some kids love to be recruited; he is without a doubt one of them.

I think he ends up with us; but I agree that his "process" has been frustrating. Some kids and their parents/entourage love to be recruited; he is without a doubt one of them.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

This kid is beyond maddening, who is waiting for to offer the Heat? Knicks?
It's his timetable not anybody elses. Good for the kid. He'll get a free ride to some school, get to play college basketball and if he wants to, get an education

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom