Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

Tom Crean just offered whitehead.
ngbbs4eb1ff6f7bbb6.jpg
F Crean

Zach Fleer@ZachFleerSP 3h
For White, Isaiah Whitehead scores 35 points. Chris McCullough adds 30 points, 10 rebounds and four steals

Like I said before, I really hope The Hammer is doing some heavy recruiting for us at these events. He and Whitehead always seem to kill it together at these events. The chemistry is already there, so lets get it Zeke Whitehead and make it official soon:).

I'm hoping that Buss gets some serious minutes in the Indiana game and slices, dices, chops and purees Tommy Creamcheese's Hoosiers to smithereens. Payback is truly a beouch!
Add Creen to the ranks of the Smarmy Army with Coach Cal and Tattoo Pitino!~

Even if Whitehead chooses IU, it won't matter when Buss is whoopin' that a s s on December 3.

Whitehead interview at Big Strick Classic.

I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume that Isaiah listing Syracuse first in the list of schools is because it is first and foremost in where he is considering as his college destination. All these kids have become incredibly adept at maintaining an air of uncertainty up until the actual moment they do the "reveal" and select their school. Once a kid makes his selection the amount of attention they are given drops off precipitously and they are completely aware of it. The broader the list of schools, the more attention they receive. My hunch, (strictly based on my own opinion) is that Isaiah has already decided where he is going to school and bar some significant "bigger better deal" (BBD), we will know either during or immediately after the elite camp.

For White, Isaiah Whitehead scores 35 points. Chris McCullough adds 30 points, 10 rebounds and four steals

Like I said before, I really hope The Hammer is doing some heavy recruiting for us at these events. He and Whitehead always seem to kill it together at these events. The chemistry is already there, so lets get it Zeke Whitehead and make it official soon:).

Article about Fridays top performers with recaps of Whitehead and McCullough:
http://www.scarberrymedia.com/2013/08/09/big-strick-classic-fridays-top-performers/

after watching those highlights i think i could have put up 15 and 5.

I'll still say that the defensive efforts were better than Keno Davis Providence teams lol.

I still remember that @ prov game in 09/10 when they shot lights out from 3 and we still won because we got layup after layup and Ricky had almost 30. Valvano couldn't believe how bad prov was on d we started out by tossing one to AO and one to Rick for kayups at the rim and no prov player within arms reach. Crazy game think Andy had a dunk.

I still remember that @ prov game in 09/10 when they shot lights out from 3 and we still won because we got layup after layup and Ricky had almost 30. Valvano couldn't believe how bad prov was on d we started out by tossing one to AO and one to Rick for kayups at the rim and no prov player within arms reach. Crazy game think Andy had a dunk.
Crazy game. I remember jumping out to an early 9-10pt lead and then it seemed for the rest of the 1st half that they couldn't miss from deep and hit about 10 threes to lead by 10 at the half. Looked like it was going to be a long night but then as you mentioned we just started playing big boy ball on them down low and went on a 20+-2 run to take control and basically just toy around with them the rest of the way. It also helped that they cooled off from deep in the 2nd half and I think only knocked down 2 threes that came late in the game.

I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume that Isaiah listing Syracuse first in the list of schools is because it is first and foremost in where he is considering as his college destination. All these kids have become incredibly adept at maintaining an air of uncertainty up until the actual moment they do the "reveal" and select their school. Once a kid makes his selection the amount of attention they are given drops off precipitously and they are completely aware of it. The broader the list of schools, the more attention they receive. My hunch, (strictly based on my own opinion) is that Isaiah has already decided where he is going to school and bar some significant "bigger better deal" (BBD), we will know either during or immediately after the elite camp.

Whitehead is a status seeker and is frustrated that glamour programs like UK, UNC, and KU aren't interested. He kinda likes Cuse but doesn't seem all that excited. Expect IW to drag this out at least until the last day of the November signing period in the hopes that one of the above programs will miss out on a key target and then turn to him. I don't think IU is high enough on the food chain to take him from us but I bet he will visit if Crean pays enough attention to him.

Whitehead is a status seeker and is frustrated that glamour programs like UK, UNC, and KU aren't interested. He kinda likes Cuse but doesn't seem all that excited. Expect IW to drag this out at least until the last day of the November signing period in the hopes that one of the above programs will miss out on a key target and then turn to him. I don't think IU is high enough on the food chain to take him from us but I bet he will visit if Crean pays enough attention to him.
He will run for the hills if Crean pays attention to him.
Too scary.
:)

after watching those highlights i think i could have put up 15 and 5.
Amen to that brother! I was expecting Hot Sauce, Bonifide, Skip to my Lou, Main Event and the Professor to appear in the vid at any moment. It was like watching an episode of Street Ballers or the And 1 Mixtape Tour!

Umm that's not true at all. Most schools have backed off him because Cuse has always been the leader, but he wants to feel the love from a few of the big schools. I would too if I was a big time recruit. Knowledge is power.

If Crean gets his meds tweeked just right he might be able to mumble a somewhat convincing pitch to Isaiah but for the most part the comedic interpretations as provided by the OPers are most likely the type of pabum Crean's been offering up. Some really funny stuff and the fact that it isn't so far fetched makes it all the funnier!

@NYPost_Brazille: Hearing rumblings Isaiah Whitehead and family are very intrigued by Indiana and visit is likely. Could change things in his recruitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom