Ishmail wainwright | Syracusefan.com

Ishmail wainwright

Jazz P

Walk On
He's my fav forward that we're recruiting. Any new news about our chances with him?

Cool thanks... And I like Jefferson too but I'd rather have wainright

anything new on Ish?
Since he hurt his ankle Wainwright seems to be off the radar. Can anyone (Francis or Paulie) tell us what has happened?

Since he hurt his ankle Wainwright seems to be off the radar. Can anyone (Francis or Paulie) tell us what has happened?

From what ive heard the kids kind of all over the place (who isnt nowadays) and is looking for big time pt as a freshman, was recently on the gtown campus for an unofficial but has no clue what school is best for him...im a big fan of his but i think he ends up at mizzou

^good going Jazz!
Appears off the board...that makes two more GONE with Lee post to KY or California

ESPN 100 small forward Ishmail Wainright (Raytown, Mo./Montrose Christian) is down to four schools, ESPN.com confirmed with the Missouri native.

The No. 26 ranked prospect will decide between Texas, Baylor, Ohio State and St. John's. He was once committed to Missouri before reopening his recruitment.

I think St. John's will win his services.
He seems like a St. Johns kind of pain in the ass forward. A bit undersized, but rebounds like a madman and, although we won't be playing them, will seem to have been there for a decade by his junior year. It would be a nice pickup for them, or anyone else for that matter.

He seems like a St. Johns kind of pain in the ass forward. A bit undersized, but rebounds like a madman and, although we won't be playing them, will seem to have been there for a decade by his junior year. It would be a nice pickup for them, or anyone else for that matter.
Yup, he's a very good player in the Paul Harris do-it-all mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom