It’s Portal time! | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

Bummer...I was really hoping he would enter the black hole so we could all talk about how Syracuse better pursue him. Crying shame!

All of them:

5Armando BacotF/C6-10240So.Richmond, Va. / IMG Academy (Fla.)
11Day'Ron SharpeF/C6-11265Fr.Greenville, N.C. / Monteverde Academy (Fla.)
13Walker KesslerF/C7-1245Fr.Newnan, Ga. / Woodward Academy
21Sterling ManleyF/C6-11250R-Jr.Pickerington, Ohio / Pickerington Central
22Walker MillerF/C6-11235Sr.Greensboro, N.C. / New Hampton Prep (N.H.)
You forgot Brooks.

seems with symir and swider already coming/offered...and local powell rumored as talking...that the go-to will be players who already have a relationship with the staff...makes sense since they already have a relationship with a ton of players out there...

BUT

I wonder if that will also be a double-edged sword...with thousands of players out there...what are the odds that the truly best options are the ones the team already has been in contact with??
It makes sense. They have recruited these guys as HS players and thought enough of them to offer scholarships.

Their possibly having personal relationships with our players/staff would help in recruitment.

I loved this guy when he transfered there. My God theres so much talent in this dirty hole. I really hope we take advantage of this and don't just sit on our hands. Feels like we will be content with Symir/Swider/Jr.

The portal as a dirty hole is a glorious image. Chuckling all by myself here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom