It’s Portal time! | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

WE BROKE THE PORTAL !!!

season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

UNC fans think Hubert can talk Kessler back onto the roster. It’s going to be fascinating to see what he can do there because they don’t have any blue chip recruits coming in and they lack their usual staple of bigs and their perimeter players cannot throw it in the ocean whatsoever.

The Lands family legacy is established at La Lumiere School in La Porte, Indiana.

Isaiah Coleman-Lands (now a redshirt junior guard at Miami, Ohio) and Jalen Coleman-Lands (who will finish his career at Iowa State this winter) both starred at La Lumiere, parlaying prep school success into Division I scholarships.

A few years after they left the 190-acre school campus in northwest Indiana, another member of the Lands family is ready to enter the spotlight playing for the Lakers.

Class of 2022 recruit Kamari Lands isn’t defined by the legacy of his two cousins who came before him at La Lumiere, and head coach Pat Holmes has seen firsthand the process of Kamari becoming
his own player.

Quote from Speedy Claxton in Newsday article: "Life is about adapting and the transfer portal is huge right now. A lot of universities and schools are looking to build through this transfer portal rather than take a high school kid because at this level, you win when you have older kids," Claxton said. "We’ve got to dive into that and hopefully we get a couple of good kids out of it."

Quote from Speedy Claxton in Newsday article: "Life is about adapting and the transfer portal is huge right now. A lot of universities and schools are looking to build through this transfer portal rather than take a high school kid because at this level, you win when you have older kids," Claxton said. "We’ve got to dive into that and hopefully we get a couple of good kids out of it."
I love speedy. I was a student at Hofstra when he was there. Such a nice kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom