It has been 338 days... | Syracusefan.com

It has been 338 days...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
...since our last FBS win. You can blame this on whatever you like, luck, injuries, coaching, discipline, schedule etc. But no matter which way you slice it, this is bad. The "penciled" in wins we had for this year, IMHO can no longer be penciled. We are looking at what, a 3 or 4 win season max?

And we are expecting this to get better next year, when we play BETTER teams, and play with a QB that has NEVER taken a snap in college football (Loeb? Allen?)

I dont have an alternative at this point. I DO NOT want to fire Marrone and start this ALL over again. But I mean cmon, we have to start winning you know, actual football games. Am I being unrealistic? Should I be lowering expectations? When Schiano was hired, he said the timeline was 10 years. He turned RU around to a winning conf record by the end of his 5th football season. This is Marrone's 4th.

What is the cutoff to extend him? Winning BE record? 4-3? What if he goes 3-4. Tell you what, I wouldnt want to be TGD this am.

At some point winning games has to matter. It's year 4, we are at that point!

The moral victory stuff won't work in Doug's defense.. Losing close, or playing better and losing...means nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom