It is impressive how improved this team is | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

It is impressive how improved this team is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why stop at Jay Wright? Might as well include the greatest basketball coach ever in the mix. His status of being dead shouldn't bother us. After all, we draw big crowds for home games.
I'm not sure that being dead should be a deterrent. Didn't JB tell us once that we had a player who could be out rebounded by a dead man?

Not to be a jerk, but most teams will struggle with that combo; but how the landscape of CBB is in 2020, there aren’t a lot of teams that have that

Very good point most do but I suppose what I should have wrote was that SU hasn't beat anyone like that and with the skinny 5's and Marek playing at the 5 a physical 4/5 really hurts them and gives average to poor 3 point shooters clear looks at the rim for easier 3 pointers.

It is odd that the inside game has lost a lot of quality "posters" and rebounders since the 3 pt line being moved and that's too bad imo because it's such a beautiful part of the game. Love to see Q become one.

I personally think the best thing for the program is to name Red as the coach in waiting. Continuity is critical and i just don't see JB and Wild dumping Red, Gmac, and Grif. It would go against everything JB believes in.
Hop is basically the coach in waiting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom