it took 40 yrs but what i saw after game shocked me | Syracusefan.com

it took 40 yrs but what i saw after game shocked me

goodroc

Starter
waiters with is arm around boeheim -- i have never seen a player of his caliber show a sign of affection like that--

waiters with is arm around boeheim -- i have never seen a player of his caliber show a sign of affection like that--

Very nice to see.

On another 40 year thing, it was great to see JB comment towards the end of last night's post game press conference (when fielding a question about such a venue advantage because of our fans, etc.) that in all his 40 years of coaching, North Carolina and Duke always (emphasizing always) play in North Carolina and close to home, a lot closer than Boston and/or Pittsburgh for that matter...he did acknowledge the benefit of being a high seed.

image.jpg

10588933-large.jpg

Boeheimpearl.jpg

Jim-Boeheim-1996-Final-Four_photo_medium.jpg

boeheim-mcnamara-mcisaac.jpg

It was definitely great to see. I think he has great respect for Dion and how he has transformed his body and game. Here are some other examples of our coach showing some love.

I also noticed, when he was done answering questions and turned to leave and let Dion be interviewed; JB grabbed Dions' hand or wrist and gave it a little squeeze - like a great job type of thing. Thought the whole thing was great to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom