It's a good day to be an Everton supporter | Syracusefan.com

It's a good day to be an Everton supporter

Was debating with bnoro earlier today about the chances that Everton makes a big push towards a Top 4 spot or whether today was more of a product of the first home game and the electricity in the stadium. I think Man City and Man U are the class of the league, but after that there's a lot of uncertainty. I think 3 to 8 should be an incredibly fun race to watch. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle, Everton, Liverpool, and Fulham could finish anywhere and I wouldn't be shocked.

if they can create more scoring opportunities its feasible. that defense is a very difficult lock to pick especially with howard back there.

the race for 3rd will be a battle of chelsea, new castle everton and spurs imo. im an arsenal guy but they took a huge step back with podolski as rvp's replacement.. arshavin is good but slowing.. walcott needs to have a monster year.

3qkr15.jpg

Any day that Man U loses is a good day! Cheers, Everton!

Fulham won't be a walk in the park either, though they were completely ineffective offensively away from home last season. Here's hoping Utd drop more points this weekend. hail hail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom