Its Georgetown - barring a change in the next 3 hours... | Syracusefan.com

Its Georgetown - barring a change in the next 3 hours...

And here comes the whining "better facitilities, fans, chance at NC, blah blah blah..."

Oh, well. Wasn't sure how we would keep NN, DC2 and Rak all happy anyway.

Sickening but expected this from the past week, thats all im saying...adios folks i need a break from the board lol

Knew it was coming, but it's still a punch to the gut.

unfollowing him in 3-2-1.. done! thats my payback.. i know he feels the sting.
I know it's real immature, but he deserves the onslaught of Cuse tweets for picking Georgetown.

a god damn hoya? Fill the verizon and BOO that SOB. This seals the deal... I AM GOING TO THAT GAME!.

Have to hate him now. Sorry. My hate for poppa t is bigger than ever too!

I know it's real immature, but he deserves the onslaught of Cuse tweets for picking Georgetown.
lol i've never tweeted i just follow to see what people say.

interesting choice ... apparently the lack of control at SU wasn't what mama wanted for her boy. Cant say Im surprised. Running unchecked with his friends versus being under princeton rules in DC.

Wow I really thought he would pick us honestly. I guess you were right all along Jake!

interesting choice ... apparently the lack of control at SU wasn't what mama wanted for her boy. Cant say Im surprised. Running unchecked with his friends versus being under princeton rules in DC.

The addition of Noel will probably propel you up the standings to fifth place in the Big East next year.

Good luck to him, but I don't understand it. He'll go to G'town for 1 season an, possibly, make the tourney. SU and UK you have a legit shot at getting to the Sweet 16, at G'town not so uch.

This really sucks. I cannot root for him now. I just can't.

Guess you can say... Your momma is a hoax!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom