Its Georgetown - barring a change in the next 3 hours... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Its Georgetown - barring a change in the next 3 hours...

Take off the orange glasses. This was a tough recruiting year for us. I'm happy we got Grant and DJC living in Cuse was a gift. If we keep clean, the stain of last year should fade away by next year. Fine, dope and bad Fab had their consequences.

I'm not worried about the future of the Cuse but I'm worried about the posters that could not interpret NN's tweet that his family (Mom) showed him the way. If you cannot interpret that obvious statement how are you going to hold down a job or a keep a girlfriend? We all know that Mom's choice is Georgetown. His Mom is protective and that does not mix with our bad press.

I'd rather see NN at GT than UK. We are after a NC and UK is more of a competitor than GT. We should beat GT next year and even if we screwed up and lost, the series will end with us in the lead. End of story.
First time I've heard that...

MCWILLIAMS is tweeting ignorance and wondering why people are saying Gtown.

Come on, it's been posted pretty much daily for a week. There were a lot of reasons he could choose Georgetown. The biggest reason was his trip he took to 39.94891 N -75.15005 W
Independence Hall?

MCW said "he still probably doens't know"

Which to me says that NN just hasn't updated him on the decision. I guarantee he knows by now.

Unfortunate, if true. I still want to hear the words from his mouth. Anything other than SU and I will wish him luck and all the best. The surprising thing is that with Gtown, his stock drops. I wonder what Mom's rationale was.

interesting choice ... apparently the lack of control at SU wasn't what mama wanted for her boy. Cant say Im surprised. Running unchecked with his friends versus being under princeton rules in DC.

No. She wanted to see a half court offense run through her son. See: Monroe, Greg.

It's a good choice (as much as I hate to say that).

44cuse

MCW just tweeted

Michael Carter-Willi ‏ @MJCWilliams Close
Hmmmmm

I doubt MCW knows. Let's just chalk it up at done to Georgetown.

MCW said "he still probably doens't know"

Which to me says that NN just hasn't updated him on the decision. I guarantee he knows by now.

I can imagine the conversation now...

MCW: So are you coming to SU?
NN: Oh shoot man, I gotta go, Mom's callin...
MCW: Alright, can't wait to play together next year!
NN: Alright I'll see you later.

No. She wanted to see a half court offense run through her son. See: Monroe, Greg.

It's a good choice (as much as I hate to say that).

44cuse

Her son's offense is limited they run their offense threw him and he will be exposed. Andre Drummond part 2

How the heck does anyone on this board "know" where he is going at this point?

How the heck does anyone on this board "know" where he is going at this point?
Daniels pretty said everything he's hearing is a done deal for GTown; Jake only confirmed. No idea how the word got out though since he was so hush about it this whole time, why spoil it 2hrs before you announce?

For the life of me i cant figure out why MJC is tweeting what hes tweeting and even bringing up "so why is everyone saying gtown" if Noel is going to gtown. Not saying he isnt, certainly seems like he is but MJC is almost defiantly tweeting against that lol.

For the life of me i cant figure out why MJC is tweeting what hes tweeting and even bringing up "so why is everyone saying gtown" if Noel is going to gtown. Not saying he isnt, certainly seems like he is but MJC is almost defiantly tweeting against that lol.
When his other Tilton teammate said gtown a few hours ago I think that's when it started. However, if that kid knew, you'd think Noel would tell MCW before announcing it on national TV? If they are as close as they say they are, you'd think he'd let MCW know first.

@AdamZagoria: Source close to the Syracuse program says Nerlens Noel is "definitely not" picking the Orange.

And that'll do it.

Zagoria just tweeted that a source close to the Cuse program said Noel definitely isn't announcing Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom