It's Good to Be 'Cuse: I am a believer | Syracusefan.com

It's Good to Be 'Cuse: I am a believer

I have always been a casual observer of lacrosse, usually just checking out the title games if I remembered, but this year I have been following the team all year and really falling in love with the game. What a great tournament run so far!

Wow didn't think we were going to come back in that one great win!!

This was my first game ever(I'm out of the area and dont have a tv, and firstrow didnt even have a stream for the final 4!), but I don't think it will be my last. I know, I guess I'm technically a bandwagon jumper, but at least I am on board! I'm glad I stumbled upon this today, very exciting...loved the heart the team showed...and the winning.

This was my first game ever(I'm out of the area and dont have a tv, and firstrow didnt even have a stream for the final 4!), but I don't think it will be my last. I know, I guess I'm technically a bandwagon jumper, but at least I am on board! I'm glad I stumbled upon this today, very exciting...loved the heart the team showed...and the winning.
You're a Cuse fan through and through, and it's never too late to get on board with one of the school's teams.

You're a Cuse fan through and through, and it's never too late to get on board with one of the school's teams.

I'd like to high five that fist in your icon, or at least give it a fist bump! And no, I'm not even drunk, but darn it feels good to feel good! I'm tired of being the contrarian half the time on here just to introduce some variety lol. I dont even know what I saw that let me know the game was going on just now, but am very grateful I did. But I like what you said and maybe I will check out more sports and support them in my own weird way.

F Princeton Denver!

Even though I'm trying to limit my profanity lately, like on the hoops board, don't waste time bleeping anyone but Duke! They're just so easy to dislike across the boundaries of sports.

Have any fans taken the Tom Petty song "It's good to be king" and made a parody based on the thread title? If we win a hoops title, I think I will do so. It'd be my first undertaking of that nature, so likely harder for me than the average Orange fan. Petty comes off as a bit of a weirdo like me, and I know I will want to hear more than just Queen

Have any fans taken the Tom Petty song "It's good to be king" and made a parody based on the thread title? If we win a hoops title, I think I will do so. It'd be my first undertaking of that nature, so likely harder for me than the average Orange fan. Petty comes off as a bit of a weirdo like me, and I know I will want to hear more than just Queen
Big Tom Petty fan here. Saw him and Jethro Tull in Albany early to mid 90s.

I'd like to high five that fist in your icon, or at least give it a fist bump! And no, I'm not even drunk, but darn it feels good to feel good! I'm tired of being the contrarian half the time on here just to introduce some variety lol. I dont even know what I saw that let me know the game was going on just now, but am very grateful I did. But I like what you said and maybe I will check out more sports and support them in my own weird way.
Brother, I am down with the fist pump and positive vibes.
Every single time.

chomsky-fist-bump-o.gif

Awesome!!!
W9inning isso much better than losing this kind of game.When Denver was giving up TOs at an extremely high rate early and we did nothing to capitalize ,I thought that this was going to be the deciding factor. Happily I was wrong.:eek:

Nice! Hopefully we are doing a transcontinental first pump/bump on monday! I still like the high 5 too
Where are you anyway? Not to pry, and it's ok if you can't say.
I'm in New Jersey, but originally from New York City area.

Even though I'm trying to limit my profanity lately, like on the hoops board, don't waste time bleeping anyone but Duke! They're just so easy to dislike across the boundaries of sports.

I'll put this Duke roster stat here:

NY 13
Pa. 8
Mass. 5
NJ 5
Calif. 4
Md. 4
Conn 2
NH 2
Tex. 2
Va. 2

NY 13
Pa. 8
Mass. 5
NJ 5
Calif. 4
Md. 4
Conn 2
NH 2
Tex. 2
Va. 2
Nobody from NC? That's amazing... (quick scan of UNC's roster - they have 5 NC guys & 14 guys from MD)

Nobody from NC? That's amazing... (quick scan of UNC's roster - they have 5 NC guys & 14 guys from MD)

It's the NY/MD ratio that clearly differentiates Duke from the rest of the [current] ACC.

NY 13
Pa. 8
Mass. 5
NJ 5
Calif. 4
Md. 4
Conn 2
NH 2
Tex. 2
Va. 2

How unfortunate to see that many people from NY that would play at duke. :noidea:

How unfortunate to see that many people from NY that would play at duke :-\

Only so many scholarships to spread around and Duke IS a top tier university. Oh yeah, as of 2010, NY is the third most populous state with 19+ million residents. ;)

Only so many scholarships to spread around and Duke IS a top tier university. Oh yeah, as of 2010, NY is the third most populous state with 19+ million residents. ;)

I didn't want a factual and reasonable argument. I wanted somebody to say F DUKE!:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom