It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

I was hoping my Lakers could find a way to move up and get Fultz.

Sixers will be really intriguing to watch next year. I think they've got 3 potential superstars on the roster. Hopefully their luck will change with injuries.

I think Ainge is brilliant. He hasn't made any trade yet. He's doing his due diligence to see who he can swindle yet again. My educated guess is he's trying to get Philly and the Lakers in a bidding war. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Think philly just made an amazing deal. They got the player they need the most. Philly/Celts is going to be a rivalry very soon.

Stupid Ainge.

I really hate this trade. So dumb.
All he got was the Lakers 2018 pick unprotected and a 2021 Philly pick that has a lot of protections.

Ainge traded a dollar bill for 85 cents and some scratch tickets.

So dumb when this team needed a 2nd scorer. I really hope the Lakers take Jackson and screw him badly,

So dumb Ainge. Jackson is a POS person as well. What he did to that Kansas female basketball player.

News flash Danny thid still isn't enough for Davis. God I freaking can't stand Ainge trying to prove he is Belichick.

2017 PHI 1st
2018 BOS 1st
2018 LAL 1st
2018 BKN 1st
2019 BOS 1st
2019 LAC 1st
2019 SAC 1st
2019 MEM 1st

Stupid Ainge.

All he got was the Lakers 2018 pick unprotected and a 2021 Philly pick that has a lot of protections.

So dumb when this team needed a 2nd scorer. I really hope the Lakers take Jackson and screw him badly,

So dumb Ainge. Jackson is a POS person as well. What he did to that Kansas female basketball player.

I hope the Lakers take Jackson just so they can tell Lavar

j9Vsi.gif

News flash Danny thid still isn't enough for Davis. God I freaking can't stand Ainge trying to prove he is Belichick.

2017 PHI 1st
2018 BOS 1st
2018 LAL 1st
2018 BKN 1st
2019 BOS 1st
2019 LAC 1st
2019 SAC 1st
2019 MEM 1st

Perhaps he's conceding that nobody is going to beat Lebron for a couple more years and is basically biding time before trying to takeover when Lebron is past his prime?

I hope the Lakers take Jackson just so they can tell Lavar

j9Vsi.gif

I'm still intrigued by Fox, but nobody is talking about him at number 2 anymore. I'm not sold that we need Jackson when we have Ingram, and I don't see a Ball-Russell backcourt being able to guard anybody.

Stupid Ainge.

Unless the reports are wrong, Boston only got 2 picks in the trade: the #3 overall pick and then either the Lakers pick or the 2019 Kings pick. Lakers pick is protected in some way; Woj is saying it's protected for picks 2-5 while the 76ers beat writer is saying it's protected for #1 and 6-30. But either way, Boston is only getting one additional pick to move down from 1 to 3.

I'll buy Philly when Embiid stays healthy. Still not sold on that ever happening.

It might not, but they are accruing a a lot of talent, if he can give them like 50-60 games a year, they will be in decent shape.

Will the 2018 pick be packaged with another to grab Butler after they sign Hayward?

I don't want Jimmy Butler.

He impressed me in the playoffs. There's two others I'd rather have, but PG probably ain't happening.

Stupid Ainge.

That's another reason I worry about Jackson. He has some maturing to do off the court it appears.

He impressed me in the playoffs. There's two others I'd rather have, but PG probably ain't happening.
Butler did the opposite of impress me. He was awful. When Rondo went out and the Bulls were up 2-0 Butler showed what type of player he was.

Bradley punked him and Butler was pathetic. Especially in game 5 when he was a dog. Then Butler quit in game 6.

I don't want to give up a top 3 pick for Jimmy Butler it's a bad move.

Not happening.

The Pelicans could get every pick the Celtics have and they aren't trading Davis.

If Ainge gets Davis I would call the Fultz trade an A+

Give NO
3rd pick
2018 Lakers pick 2-5 or 2019 Sacramento pick
2018 Nets pick
2019 Clippers pick
2019 Grizzlies pick

They aren't trading Davis.

I'm not holding my breath on a Davis trade either.

Paul George tells Indiana he's gone after this year and prefers Lakers. Hold tight, don't give up anything, let someone rent him for a year if they want and sign him outright next summer! Things are looking up for the first time since Stern screwed us on CP3!

Paul George tells Indiana he's gone after this year and prefers Lakers. Hold tight, don't give up anything, let someone rent him for a year if they want and sign him outright next summer! Things are looking up for the first time since Stern screwed us on CP3!
Cleveland can probably get him for Thompson or Love. If he goes to LeBron he may resign with him.

Cleveland can probably get him for Thompson or Love. If he goes to LeBron he may resign with him.

I would love it if he goes there and then leaves. Weaken the strongest Eastern team and then go home!