It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Kind of hilarious. Early in Clips vs Jazz Paul got away with one of those fouls on the perimeter where he hucks up a shot, made it and gets free throws. Next trip down, Hill bates him into fouling him the exact same way and hucks up his own three pointer.

It was funny, but I hate that call.

Kind of hilarious. Early in Clips vs Jazz Paul got away with one of those fouls on the perimeter where he hucks up a shot, made it and gets free throws. Next trip down, Hill bates him into fouling him the exact same way and hucks up his own three pointer.

It was funny, but I hate that call.
Here is the article about it. It's bullet point #3. Chris Paul had a key one late in the game, I think against Ingels. Jordan picks for Paul, Ingels runs into the pick and Jordan at the same time runs into Paul who hoists up the most unnatural three in the world and gets rewarded with three foul shots. If I was a coach, I would keep calling this play over and over until the defense stopped trying to muscle through the pick. It's crazy. The Jazz did better last game when they were switching off defenders instead of trying to get through the pick.
The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers | KSL.com

Here is the article about it. It's bullet point #3. Chris Paul had a key one late in the game, I think against Ingels. Jordan picks for Paul, Ingels runs into the pick and Jordan at the same time runs into Paul who hoists up the most unnatural three in the world and gets rewarded with three foul shots. If I was a coach, I would keep calling this play over and over until the defense stopped trying to muscle through the pick. It's crazy. The Jazz did better last game when they were switching off defenders instead of trying to get through the pick.
The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers | KSL.com
If I were the coach, I'd have one of my players steamroll "the shooter."

Yeah I think Griffin might go, Paul may too, then Doc.

Griffin to the Celtics, Paul to the Spurs, Doc to enjoy a year off?

SportsCenter‏Verified account @SportsCenter 30m30 minutes ago
The Clippers are the first team in NBA history to blow a series lead in five straight postseasons. pic.twitter.com/erZVz2RXRP

C-sZpRZXUAE-EI5.jpg:large

LOL @ Chris Paul.
Fearless prediction - the Knicks mutiny against the triangle, Dolan comes to his senses and cans the Zen Master, Paul signs with the Knicks and a Melo/Air Zingus/Paul core immediately challenge for the east throne.

At this point what "ring chaser" says "I really want to play with Chris Paul" or "I really want to play with Melo"? It's almost like they are destined to get each other over the hump.

I know a ton of teams will call CP3, but I have to imagine the likely odds are on him staying with the Clips (most money).

I would guess San Antonio has the second best shot (not sure what the financials are off the top of my head).

Sad to see another Legend's career end.

I had it way better than I realized growing up watching the early 00's NBA.

Sad to see another Legend's career end.

I had it way better than I realized growing up watching the early 00's NBA.
Paul Pierce
10x All-Star
1x All-NBA 2nd Team
3x All-NBA 3rd Team
NBA Champion
Finals MVP
Career: 20-5.5-3.5
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Paul Pierce
10x All-Star
1x All-NBA 2nd Team
3x All-NBA 3rd Team
NBA Champion
Finals MVP
Career: 20-5.5-3.5
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

He's a champion and honestly the man. Was my first "favorite" athlete; him, Mark Messier and Zach Thomas.

You know a guy's a legend when Kobe and KG are the ones heading his sendoff. That Players tribune tonight was great.

Don't know if they'll ever make them like that again.

I still think it's more likely than not that CP3 and Blake both return to LA. I guess we shall see though. Doc's inability to find even one good bench player, besides MAYBE his own kid, is truly amazing.

I've been on vacation for 4 days but i'm back and I WON BOTH MY BETS

Like Houston +240ish here