It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Knicks and Clippers reportedly expected to discuss a Austin Rivers/JJ Redick for Carmelo swap this offseason

Knicks and Clippers reportedly expected to discuss a Austin Rivers/JJ Redick for Carmelo swap this offseason

is that possible? I thought Reddick was a FA, not sure you can sign and trade a guy and include someone else in the deal.

Off to read the salary cap FAQ

is that possible? I thought Reddick was a FA, not sure you can sign and trade a guy and include someone else in the deal.

Yeah, seems odd.

Doc gonna trade his son? Yeah right. I'll believe it when I see it.
Balmer has been patient with Doc

Doc has to lose his GM duties atleast.
How the Clippers haven't improved their bench beyond an old Crawford and Austin Rivers is a joke.

Other teams have had little cap space and still improved their bench. Clips haven't.
Doc needs a GM.

Yeah, I think you may be right. Might be just JJ haha. I didn't bother to read the article.

Somebody let me know when GSW plays Cleveland in the Finals.

Playoffs are usually one of my fav times of the year and these two teams have ruined it. Literally could care less about any of these exhibition games right now.

Somebody let me know when GSW plays Cleveland in the Finals.

Playoffs are usually one of my fav times of the year and these two teams have ruined it. Literally could care less about any of these exhibition games right now.

Spurs / Rockets should be entertaining. Neither may be able to stay with GSW, but should be a great series.

Spurs mess up the second possession on defense and Pop calls a TO and lays into David Lee.

Pop is an equal opportunity screamer.

So... the Spurs aren't playing very well tonight.

Spurs are Kwahi, Aldridge, and a bunch of role players.

The Spurs will trade Aldridge this offseason. He is an ISO player in the wrong scheme in SA.

As long as the Rockets shoot 35% in a game from 3 they will be tough to beat. Better than 40% they will win.

Spurs / Rockets should be entertaining. Neither may be able to stay with GSW, but should be a great series.
Flipped over for a few.

30 point blowout.

10 minute referee "look at me" stoppage.

Nene ejected because the NBA is soft af.

Yea, I'm still thinking I'll wait and tune into the Finals. I love the NBA but the watered down East and super team Warriors, mixed in with middle school toughness isn't my cup of tea.

Flipped over for a few.

30 point blowout.

10 minute referee "look at me" stoppage.

Nene ejected because the NBA is soft af.

Yea, I'm still thinking I'll wait and tune into the Finals. I love the NBA but the watered down East and super team Warriors, mixed in with middle school toughness isn't my cup of tea.

This is the second time within 7 posts that you have let us all know that you won't be watching till the Final. We get it. Duly noted.

Meanwhile, great news for Cavs fans (like me) worried about the Kardashian Kurse.

Twitter reacts to Tristan Thompson-Khloe Kardashian breakup

Spurs are Kwahi, Aldridge, and a bunch of role players.

The Spurs will trade Aldridge this offseason. He is an ISO player in the wrong scheme in SA.

As long as the Rockets shoot 35% in a game from 3 they will be tough to beat. Better than 40% they will win.

I still think the Spurs can win, but even so, I can't imagine them beating the Warriors.

I honestly don't know who the second best player on the Spurs is. If you consider salary, I guess it's Patty Mills.

But I agree with your statement, they have to trade LMA. He couldn't beat Ryan Anderson on the block. If he can't do that, they can't be giving him this much money.

Dewayne Dedmon got ejected while he was shooting free throws lol. Never seen that before.

This was like the most un-Spurs Spurs game ever.