It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Has anybody else realized that the attractive woman driving the Nissan next to the girl on the tricycle is driving on the wrong side of the road?

No? Just me then? Ok.

If the Jazz can keep Hayward and continue building, they may have the best chance due to Gobert.

I think Gobert can get SCARY good. I agree, Jazz could be really good in a couple of years.

As crazy as it sounds, if everything plays out Philly could be crazy good in 3-5 years along with the Celtics.

I think Gobert can get SCARY good. I agree, Jazz could be really good in a couple of years.

As crazy as it sounds, if everything plays out Philly could be crazy good in 3-5 years along with the Celtics.
So, here's my stupid thought of the day:

Rudy Gobert has an 8 foot wingspan.

He doesn't have a go to offensive move yet.

Kareem is the NBA's all-time leading scorer.

Kareem's go to move was the sky hook.

Gobert should learn the sky hook.

Gobert becomes unstoppable on both ends of the floor.

Meanwhile, back in NY. We have a moronic owner, an egomaniac in the front office, disgruntled star likely to be traded and the future of the franchise already wants out while hitting on instagram models in his spare time.

That moment when you have more faith in "the process" than Phil Jackson.

Paul Pierce needs to get off ABC and back on the court for the C's.

Meanwhile, back in NY. We have a moronic owner, an egomaniac in the front office, disgruntled star likely to be traded and the future of the franchise already wants out while hitting on instagram models in his spare time.

That moment when you have more faith in "the process" than Phil Jackson.

Better future, Knicks or Nets? The ole Hitler Stalin argument there. No excuse to why either franchise is in the crapper.

So, here's my stupid thought of the day:

Rudy Gobert has an 8 foot wingspan.

He doesn't have a go to offensive move yet.

Kareem is the NBA's all-time leading scorer.

Kareem's go to move was the sky hook.

Gobert should learn the sky hook.

Gobert becomes unstoppable on both ends of the floor.

Kareem had such great body control, not sure anybody is capable of doing that. Gobert just dunks everything. He had a mid range shot coming in but I think they stopped that in its tracks which was probably better for him in the long run. He's just amazing to watch when he's doing his thing. Just hope he continues on this path.

Better future, Knicks or Nets? The ole Hitler Stalin argument there. No excuse to why either franchise is in the crapper.

Depends, is PhilJax still in town?

GS is 4-14 from 3 and still up 15. This could get ugly unless the Cavs really find something on offense. They've gotta score a lot to have a shot.

Rest the starters and let Korver take 30 3s the rest of the game.

This feels like James the best player against 5. Golden State has the 2nd and 3rd best players. Then Irving but after that Green and Thompson vs Love and a better bench. James is amazing but I don't think he can beat the odds.

This feels like James the best player against 5. Golden State has the 2nd and 3rd best players. Then Irving but after that Green and Thompson vs Love and a better bench. James is amazing but I don't think he can beat the odds.

Can't bet against LeBron but think you're right. Hate bringing up Bron vs MJ but MJ never faced anything like these Warrior teams the past 3 years, especially this year.

Consensus on Twitter is "RIP NBA"

This can't be what the league is going to be. If Golden State continues this thoughout the series, what's the point?

KD mean muggin like he's been part of this matchup all 3 years lol.

It's going exactly as I suspected it might but wished it hadn't.

Turnovers and points in the paint have been the story. Couldn't believe my eyes when Durant strolled through the lane twice for a dunk.

Consensus on Twitter is "RIP NBA"

This can't be what the league is going to be. If Golden State continues this thoughout the series, what's the point?

It's a big if. GS is at home and it's only game one. No way the Warriors sweep.