Class of 2015 - Jake Cooper | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Jake Cooper

I swear i just created a thread on Cooper this morning...

It was. Vanished into thin air. oh well. you covered it.

Ha, it was there.. I mentioned Cooper reminded me of a young Dan Conley out of High School. Big, strong and fast...

It was. Vanished into thin air. oh well. you covered it.
Was it within a thread on the recruiting board? I ran a search before I posted this and only came upon that CuseLegacy started thread.

Was it within a thread on the recruiting board? I ran a search before I posted this and only came upon that CuseLegacy started thread.
Ya, had a few responses. No big deal just found it strange. Assuming a mod didn't like something?

Ya, had a few responses. No big deal just found it strange. Assuming a mod didn't like something?

Well I am glad that I am not the only one who has had threads vanish into the ether...I was starting to think it was my advanced age.;)

CuseLegacy said:
Well I am glad that I am not the only one who has had threads vanish into the ether...I was starting to think it was my advanced age.;)
Witch

Before he was a football player Jake was a boxer..

Aaron Carter ‏@AceCarterDN 9h
Wood JR Jake Cooper started in the boxing ring but RBs beware. The 6-3, 230-lb middle linebacker still delivers hits. http://bit.ly/1g6jH2V

Retweeted by Jake Coop

Steve Devlin ‏@WoodFootball 17h
Congrats to @ArchbishopWood football player - LB Jake Cooper (2015) on being offered by Boston College.

And look who was at his school today...

BeHnN6TIUAAzVLL.jpg:large

Franklin has offered or inquired on what has to be close to 30 kids in the past couple days. Just how many does he think he can take? He definitely isn't holding anything back.

Plus that high school coach looks like he is not enjoying that moment

Last edited:
Is it creepy the picture was taken in what looks like it could be a locker room?

Was worried about PSU for Cooper. PA kid and LB to boot! Ugh I hate PSU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom