Jay Bilas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bilas

I feel kind of exploited too - my high school used to charge for basketball games...I never saw any money for that nonsense!!

Hell, I had to buy my own freaking sneakers...

I would rather see kids stay in college 2 years. Makes the college game better and also improves the NBA, well let's hope :).
Why does it have to be either or? If kids want to go pro out of high school, that's fine. After one year of college, that's fine too.

If coaches can leave whenever they want, players should be able to as well. Scholarships aren't guaranteed.

I like Bilas a lot too but he's really started to seem like kind of a jerk this year. I enjoy him because he actually thinks about things and doesn't spout nonsense. But he's got the condescension turned up to 11 recently.
Often that condescension is well deserved

I for one would love a minor league basketball system like they have for mlb. The only thing that sucks is it would ruin college basketball.
You don't need a full minor league system for basketball. Just the d-league and a teaching academy for each pro team would be plenty.

There are no where near as many players per team as baseball/football. And no pitcher equivalent that needs a lot of development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom