Jay Williams: "Who wants that final #1 seed?" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Williams: "Who wants that final #1 seed?"

Why isn't anyone talking about Louisville as the 4th 1 seed? They're 27-5 and ranked 5th in the poll. They will win the AAC and will probably be the #1 in the East unless Duke wins the ACC and gets their normal bias.

I'm just amazed at how often he doesn't seem to understand the question and answers what he wants the question to be.

Q: Can Doug McDermott carry Creighton the way Kemba Walker?
Greenberg: No. He doesn't start with the ball in his hands. He has to have people get him the ball - are they going to be capable of that? (i.e. Kemba dominated the ball on his own as the PG)
Jay: If they get a few favorable match-ups in the tourney, and their other star players are hitting threes, they can do it.

(Something like that)

Ummmm, not the question Jay. Yeah, in a dream scenario where everyone else is playing out of their minds of course they can do that.

I don't agree with all the criticism Jay takes, but…yeah.

He clings tightly to his script and if something pulls him away, it's ugly.

Why isn't anyone talking about Louisville as the 4th 1 seed? They're 27-5 and ranked 5th in the poll. They will win the AAC and will probably be the #1 in the East unless Duke wins the ACC and gets their normal bias.
Because we don't like Louisville?

"You've got Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas still, UVA, maybe Duke..."
It's amazing how little talk of SU still getting a 1 there is, even from the bozos.

If we win the ACC tournament all will take care of itself. What I think is amazing is how much people are just writing us off. I hope every team we play in the tournament is over-confident and doesn't prepare for playing the Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom