JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to schedule pre-conference cupcakes, then make sure they're cupcakes you can beat. For some reason JB thinks there is value in playing good mid majors. You can only lose playing teams like this with nothing to gain. Still it's sickening that we now lose regularly to mid majors.

Not being able to beat KP #152 and KP #114 at home is not a scheduling issue.
Its a coaching and team building issue.

The biggest issue here is that as Syracuse fans, we’ve been reduced to getting upset that the coach(es) and players of Bryant disrespected our team after coming into our arena and beating us…

I’m ready for the next “era” but how long will I have to wait?

I didn’t have JB turning into elder statesman sportsmanship guy after episodes like when Devendorf hopped up on the scorer’s table to celebrate a shot that didn’t count, or when Fab Melo finished a blowout at Nova with a buzzer beating 360 dunk, or when Buddy punched a Florida St. guy in the ballsack just for boxing him out.

I'm sorry. What a crybaby. Does he think that's gonna deflect anyone's attention from the pathetic shape he has the program in thanks to his resolute refusal to bow out?
exactly take care of business and beat teams like Bryant. Jb should be apologizing for the half arse effort his team game and for the lousy job he has done the last ten years with this program.

The biggest issue here is that as Syracuse fans, we’ve been reduced to getting upset that the coach(es) and players of Bryant disrespected our team after coming into our arena and beating us…

I’m ready for the next “era” but how long will I have to wait?
a decade

Aside from Few and Hop, which active major college HCs are tight with JB?

can you post where I said otherwise.

You guys are being weird. are you related to the Bryant coach?
No. I am however tired of JB, and frustrated as hell by our mediocrity.

This is what I thought happened. Bryant called their ejected players back out to celebrate. I thought JB saw one of the ejected players in the handshake line and said "Why are you out here?" Then I thought he called their Coach over to give him the business about the ejected players being out on the court.

They had 2 guys and an assistant that were talking back and forth with the courtside fans from the time of the scrum onwards. One of them was teh ringleader in bringing the ejected players out to celebrate. Totally classless.

No. I am however tired of JB, and frustrated as hell by our mediocrity.
the vast majority is. Doesn’t mean that Bryant coach doesn’t act like a dink.

no need to get into whataboutism about coaching ability or if JB hasn’t acted like that. I said JB shouldn’t have gotten into it with him, that’s that

Not being able to beat KP #152 and KP #114 at home is not a scheduling issue.
Its a coaching and team building issue.
Ya. Please take this program behind the barn and shoot it. It’s got to be obvious to even the slowest of us to see by now.

That’s what I heard from friend at game who just texted .
His quote: “JB is now trying to coach the other team like K”

I hated when K did that and if JB did that too, Jesus. Just when you think you are at the bottom there is another staircase down.
Was it Pride? If so, I am sure JB knows the kid

I didn’t have JB turning into elder statesman sportsmanship guy after episodes like when Devendorf hopped up on the scorer’s table to celebrate a shot that didn’t count, or when Fab Melo finished a blowout at Nova with a buzzer beating 360 dunk, or when Buddy punched a Florida St. guy in the ballsack just for boxing him out.

He read Fab the riot act over that dunk, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom