Jb killing in the presser | Syracusefan.com

Jb killing in the presser

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 27s
Syracuse plays Maryland on Monday.”And Maryland is off today, which is interesting. I guess they do stuff like that down here.” — Boeheim

He said we were just going to give up on the rest of the season. (being sarcastic)

He's going to cry the whole way home. (being sarcastic)

Refs were outstanding, but the Gbinje call was called, so how on Earth do they not call this one?

We weren't winning either way after that.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 27s
Syracuse plays Maryland on Monday.”And Maryland is off today, which is interesting. I guess they do stuff like that down here.” — Boeheim

What the hell does that even mean?

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 6m
Why did you run on the court, Jim? “I just thought that was the worst call of the year.” (He’s killing this press conference.)

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 9m
“I thought I got out there pretty good. I was quick. I stayed down. I didn’t get injured.” — Jim Boeheim on his run onto the court.

Just watch it. If you dont want to have s e x with this man after this game you are not human
Ummmm. Maybe after 30 PBR's...ok maybe 40.

Opus said:
Ummmm. Maybe after 30 PBR's...ok maybe 40.[/QUOTE
I love him. Such a great presser

2 great games. Admits he lost control and he bets Duke fans wont forget him. We played great defense - Duke is an excellent team. Mike G and Baye were great and overall he's thrilled with our guards- they have really played better than he ever could have imagined at the beginning of the year. Glad he only sees Duke once next year and if anyone had asked him preseason, he would have been happy with a split with Duke. Missed most of it including some quip he made about the Big East conference also. Hope someone else can probably fill it in better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom