Jb killing in the presser | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jb killing in the presser

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 27s
Syracuse plays Maryland on Monday.”And Maryland is off today, which is interesting. I guess they do stuff like that down here.” — Boeheim
I cannot see how whining like this help us down the road. I would think that at his stage of career, he has seen enough of everything. No matter how rightfully so, whining rarely get you more respect.

Honestly, once the offensive foul was called I knew it was over, but when JB got the technical I thought 2 things: (1) Fcuk yeah, and (2) I can't wait for his presser. I don't agree with his use of the bench but I'll say it again, one of the best parts about being a cuse fan is our coach. I hope it ends up on YouTube or something so I can watch it all

I cannot see how whining like this help us down the road. I would think that at his stage of career, he has seen enough of everything. No matter how rightfully so, whining rarely get you more respect.
i respect the shitttt out of honesty. you can hate it.

I'll love it.

ehh...sometimes I don't like when he is a bully to the local reporters, but I thought tonight he was pretty funny in general.
The staying low and not getting hurt was pretty funny. Generally am not a fan of his interactions with reporters who are not on the favored son list and who are only trying to do their jobs. That said, if I was a coach I'd be tossed from every single game.

Toga said:
Unnecessary and unfunny

Perhaps you should get some sleep. You've obviously been under a lot of stress.

After mentioning that Maryland is off today and we play there Monday, he said something along the lines of, "I guess that's how they do it down here. We never did it that way in the old league. But I guess I shouldn't say that, so I won't mention it. Oh wait, I just did mention it. Oh well."

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 1m
I’m not sure how it came across on Twitter, but Jim Boeheim didn’t act pissed in here. He was composed. He was joking. He was thoughtful.

After mentioning that Maryland is off today and we play there Monday, he said something along the lines of, "I guess that's how they do it down here. We never did it that way in the old league. But I guess I shouldn't say that, so I won't mention it. Oh wait, I just did mention it. Oh well."
ESPN made a big deal about Duke's schedule (which included their game with UNC that was resceduled due to the weather), but nothing of the ACC-imposed SU schedule.

What the hell does that even mean?
It means the schedule is bull---- giving Maryland a whole week to prep for us and making us play Saturday night/Monday.

I'm proud of JB. He is right about the refs not enforcing the new block/charge rule. Maybe this draws some major attention to that.

It means the schedule is bull---- giving Maryland a whole week to prep for us and making us play Saturday night/Monday.
i think conferences like the pac 12 basically play every thurs/sat. why arent all conferences like this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom