Jb killing in the presser | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jb killing in the presser

Unnecessary and unfunny
Are you serious? If so you are, you are way too serious and in need of a funny bone. I hope you are being sarcastic. Wait------- thats JB's job .. the sarcasm.

I cannot see how whining like this help us down the road. I would think that at his stage of career, he has seen enough of everything. No matter how rightfully so, whining rarely get you more respect.
You should have stopped at " I cannot see". That part is obvious. Your whining after that caused me to lose all respect for you.

I cannot see how whining like this help us down the road. I would think that at his stage of career, he has seen enough of everything. No matter how rightfully so, whining rarely get you more respect.

Do you honestly think JB gives a s*** about any of this?

He didn't kill it. He said it was a 'great officiated game' or some such nonsense. He backed way off. Weak.

God damn he is the best

Its February. We were thisclose from pulling it out at Cameron, and we played well enough to win.
We're right where we need to be. Full speed ahead!!!

Sorry if it's already been posted but didn't see it so: http://fansided.com/2014/02/22/jim-...onference-following-ejection-duke-game-video/

As I expected JB was awesome. Can't say it enough, but even in a loss and in a season where I think our weaknesses are becoming very exposed, it is really tough to argue the fact that SU basketball gives us so much entertainment whether it's dramatic wins or entertaining pressers.

I can recall a radio host a few years back saying he's only going to remember two things about that season: 1) UF won the title, and 2) Syracuse's run in the BE tourney (think "overrated" t-shirts), and that he'll never remember who UF played in the title game. We should just be thankful as fans that we get all of his, because at the end of the day that's all sports really is, entertainment.

How does it hurt?

Sorry if it's already been posted but didn't see it so: http://fansided.com/2014/02/22/jim-...onference-following-ejection-duke-game-video/

As I expected JB was awesome. Can't say it enough, but even in a loss and in a season where I think our weaknesses are becoming very exposed, it is really tough to argue the fact that SU basketball gives us so much entertainment whether it's dramatic wins or entertaining pressers.

I can recall a radio host a few years back saying he's only going to remember two things about that season: 1) UF won the title, and 2) Syracuse's run in the BE tourney (think "overrated" t-shirts), and that he'll never remember who UF played in the title game. We should just be thankful as fans that we get all of his, because at the end of the day that's all sports really is, entertainment.

Thoughtful, intelligent post. Thanks for the perspective. Because after the emotional roller coaster ride last night, it is welcome.

He didn't kill it. He said it was a 'great officiated game' or some such nonsense. He backed way off. Weak.

I don't believe there are more than six people who saw the game who believed he was sincere with the 'great officiated game' comment. There is no way to reconcile 'worst call I've ever seen with 'great officiated game'. Particularly when he referenced the earlier block call on MG.

JB's subtle sarcasm.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 27s
Syracuse plays Maryland on Monday.”And Maryland is off today, which is interesting. I guess they do stuff like that down here.” — Boeheim
Well with an odd number of teams in the ACC, somebody HAS to have a weekend off. Just so happened SU was one such team.

Tell that to Phil Jackson, who whined his way to title after title. He was the king of jabbing refs after playoff losses. Not coincidentally, the next game always turned in his favor. :noidea:

JB's mood in the presser shows me he's happy and confident with this team and what they'll do in March.
That is what I thought. so many times you see coaches still b1tch1ng about officials during their conference. Not JB. and he has already let this game go. It's on to Maryland.

Andy Katz‏@ESPNAndyKatz3 mins
ACC considers the matter from Saturday closed. ACC official says no further action needed. Officials took care of everything on the court.

Andy Katz‏@ESPNAndyKatz3 mins
ACC considers the matter from Saturday closed. ACC official says no further action needed. Officials took care of everything on the court.

That's too bad. I think they missed an opportunity to clarify the charge calls that were made/missed in the game.

JB's going Rollie on us didn't cost them the game; the refs cost them the game when they took CJ's points off the board. Game was over at that point. JB went ballistic because the call was so blatantly inconsistent with the block against Gbinije and there was nothing he could do about it. Should have been a no-call with the game on the line. Now JB has made his statement about "Cameron reffing" and lit a fire under the team at the same time. I feel a lot better now about SU's chances against Md. and UVa.-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom