JB looks great | Syracusefan.com

JB looks great

Just watched JB on ESPN. Guy looks 10 years younger than his age. Excellent interview. We are so fortunate to have him.

Did he have anything note worthy to say?

Yeah I did that! Too bad my ex had no morals. She hooked up with a guy 20 years younger than me! If there was reincarnation I would try to come back and meet her just for the $$$$ she has now.

Didn't like it for the story, like it for your payback.

Just watched JB on ESPN. Guy looks 10 years younger than his age. Excellent interview. We are so fortunate to have him.
CGI.
In other news: On GoT, those dragons can't really fly. Wires and green screen. Sorry!

Wow! Mr. Positivity, and he does look great! All white hair, I notice, and if last season wouldn’t give you white hair, I don’t know what would. I loved what he said about age. As long as he is lucky with health, I believe he may end up being the oldest and MOST WINNING COACH in college bball history!

Coach K, he’s coming for you. :)

Wow! Mr. Positivity, and he does look great! All white hair, I notice, and if last season wouldn’t give you white hair, I don’t know what would. I loved what he said about age. As long as he is lucky with health, I believe he may end up being the oldest and MOST WINNING COACH in college bball history!

Coach K, he’s coming for you. :)
With all the knee surgeries and just the way Coach K has looked in general I can't seem him coaching 3 more season. Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom