JBA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was told JB doesn’t develop players anymore.
Yes! JB developed his energy.

He’s a junior with a 5-5-2-2 stat line. When he signed, was there anyone who didn’t think that was possible for him in 2022?

I keep saying this: I wish he’d go to a camp over the summer. Away from our staff. Something new, where some other coaches might ask him/believe he can do more. If he comes back next year with just a simple face-up mid range jumper, he would help us even more. He was a forward in high school. Trying to make him a center probably stunted his development.

But I was told JB doesn’t develop players anymore.
The problem is players don't stay in. The players are buying into the system inch by inch. It's a system that's yielded a 1000+ wins.

I only wish he became this player 2 seasons ago so we could have more. Better late than never.

Hard not to like this kid and be extremely happy for him tonight.

Agree with Jake on the high low post game with him and Jesse. Jon has a very good feel for making the pass…I hope we see more of that going forward

He’s been awesome. I’m still a little confused why Brown didn’t get any run today though. Even JBA tried to portal…
Yeah, I'm confused on Brown as well. I know people are high on Taylor and while Bell has struggled I get what JB is hoping for there ... but Brown seems to do good things every time he's on the floor. Would love to see him get some run.

Just watching JBA at football games, he shows so much energy and passion. A great teammate. Give JB credit for taking advantage of his talent. Good teams needs players like him. He was also the first player to come to Mintz’s defense in the Bryant game. He’s a big dude and this team needs his physicality.

Just watching JBA at football games, he shows so much energy and passion. A great teammate. Give JB credit for taking advantage of his talent. Good teams needs players like him. He was also the first player to come to Mintz’s defense in the Bryant game. He’s a big dude and this team needs his physicality.
THE JBA DOME!!!

Very good role player. Perfect spark plug and makes very few mistakes. With a young team he is exactly what the team needs.
Dude lol, we all did that today!!

I only wish he became this player 2 seasons ago so we could have more. Better late than never.
This is veteran stuff though. Stuff that often comes with being comfortable and gaining experience and confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom