JB's Postgame Presser | Lehigh | Syracusefan.com

JB's Postgame Presser | Lehigh

Anyone else get a possible the possible shot at JW in that presser when he mentions how Jake just worried about football and let him coach?

All I knew about Mintz coming in is what I read here. I think we're going to love watching this young man play the game. We want no injuries and watch these guys roll.

I hope that after a summer on Skaneateles Lake Jim starts to enjoy the Press experience more:)
He literally didn’t even answer the question about what player Judah reminds him of and then went completely off on a tangent when Donna asked about free throw shooting. It’s safe to say he cares about what he says and not
What they ask. He needs a fish sandwich from Doug’s

Wow. That’s a stretch!
Sure is. JB has worked for three different ADs since Jake left. JB was responding to a reporter’s question about what Jake meant to him personally. He responded that Jake was very much focused on football and, as a result, he pretty much left JB alone.

Some perspective here as I was a student when Jake took over… the basketball team was quite good. The football team was not. Jake put a lot of energy into rejuvenating the football program, building the Dome and helping form the Big East Conference. This didn’t leave a lot of time to work on the basketball program which wasn’t broke anyway. That’s all JB was saying - he took no shots at anyone.

Sure is. JB has worked for three different ADs since Jake left. JB was responding to a reporter’s question about what Jake meant to him personally. He responded that Jake was very much focused on football and, as a result, he pretty much left JB alone.

Some perspective here as I was a student when Jake took over… the basketball team was quite good. The football team was not. Jake put a lot of energy into rejuvenating the football program, building the Dome and helping form the Big East Conference. This didn’t leave a lot of time to work on the basketball program which wasn’t broke anyway. That’s all JB was saying - he took no shots at anyone.
I think it's dishonest to say Jake built the Dome. They were going to build another 35,000 outdoor stadium until Hugh Carey decided to throw some $ around during his re-election bid.

I think it's dishonest to say Jake built the Dome. They were going to build another 35,000 outdoor stadium until Hugh Carey decided to throw some $ around during his re-election bid.
Frank Maloney pushed hard for a 50,000 seat stadium. They considered sites in Van Buren and East Syracuse ( I believe where the new Amazon facility is) I remember because I was psyched I could literally walk to the games if they built it there. Back to the point , I have the utmost respect for Jake C. A good man !

He should be disqualified from talking about anyone's defense, given that he has had a team with Buddy and Joe, and he ran them into the ground minutes-wise with no concern about how poorly their
EE-fence was.

A little touchy about "1-0 so far, and that's all that matters", methinks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom