Red's Postgame Presser | UNC | Syracusefan.com

Red's Postgame Presser | UNC

Copeland might end up in my top 10 favorite players of all time, still has time to crack the list.
Rudy Hacket
Leo Rautins
Rafael Addison
Devo
Otis Hill
Melo
G-Mac
Buddy Buckets
Pearl
D C
Favorite players not best players.

Congratulations, Coaches and players!​

IMG_3276.gif

Q is definitely one of my all time favorite players for SU. The energy and enthusiasm he brings on and off the court is incredible. Very entertaining to watch.
Think it's safe now to say, unless something weird happens, Q will be back next year.

Think it's safe now to say, unless something weird happens, Q will be back next year.
Lol baggerbob you're putting us in a blender with the Copeland takes. Last week you were saying he's destined to transfer and probably will be gone before the season ends, and now you're saying safe to say he'll be here next year. What is happening with my guy Quadir?

Lol baggerbob you're putting us in a blender with the Copeland takes. Last week you were saying he's destined to transfer and probably will be gone before the season ends, and now you're saying safe to say he'll be here next year. What is happening with my guy Quadir?
Whatever went on he sure looks happy now, maybe Benny was the problem for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom