JB's Presser after Tech | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Tech

I
Remember the Georgetown game? Our PG situation is a mess, at least Gillon has produced in big spots. He nailed 2 huge threes down the stretch in our last 2 games.

That being said, I thought he was asked to do too much at the close of GT and UL.

I won't argue that he hit a couple of threes.

What does any of that have to do with the post I made? Literally zero.
So you are at least conceding that Howard was better than Gillon last night and that JB should have stuck with Howard over Gillon in the 2nd half?

So you are at least conceding that Howard was better than Gillon last night and that JB should have stuck with Howard over Gillon in the 2nd half?

Conceding? Okay...

I do agree that Gillon wasn't good last night. But none of your last two posts have anything to do with the one I made. Sorry.

But come on now. He's outplayed Gillon the last two games. And I'd argue, he can never be any worse than Gillon was last night

I didn't say anything about that. I was merely pointing out that Howard's season stats are inflated by what he did early on.

Conceding? Okay...

I do agree that Gillon wasn't good last night. But none of your last two posts have anything to do with the one I made. Sorry.
lol, ok, thought we were talking about Gillon/Howard and who should be playing - in direct reference to last night

lol, ok, thought we were talking about Gillon/Howard and who should be playing - in direct reference to last night

My first post in this thread was in response to the poster who for the last week has been suggesting that the Howard "rumors" are false, that people who think otherwise are haters, and that Howard is a "victim" of fanbase eating our own. None of which is factual nor accurate.

I hate when people bash the players, which is why I made a respectful reply supporting the sentiment, but pointing out that his impassioned defense of the player was off target in this case.

You've turned that post--which had nothing to do with Gillon/Howard and who should be playing--and tried to make it about that. Which again, had zero to do with the point I was making.

Not a big deal--you and I are generally on the same page, but leave me out of this argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom