Jermaine lawrence | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

Who's the main competition here? We had previously heard Cincy and SJU, is that still the case?

Rutgers whiffs on Lawrence, Kris Jenkins and likely Josh Hart. Such is the life of a Rutgers fan.
I would still say Cincy and St. John's. If Kansas and Kentucky turns up the heat then it could get interesting.

I would still say Cincy and St. John's. If Kansas and Kentucky turns up the heat then it could get interesting.
Any idea why he didn't play in the Under Armour Elite 24?

Jermaine Lawrence Will Sign Late (UPDATED) zagsblog.com/2012/08/25/jer…

JB usually doesn't like to wait on kids who want to sign in the spring. You're too likely to get left holding the bag with other options long off the table. Can't remember the last major recruit we got in a late spring signing...Winfred Walton (ha)? Francis, do you think this changes things with pursuing him? What is plan B?

Take the first player that commits. Too much bad stuff happens when you wait until spring. He's getting some very poor advice. I would move on.

I have no inside info but I put no stock in a kid telling a reporter he is going to wait until spring. He could change his mind tomorrow or simply doesn't want to be asked where he is going 10times a day from now until November.

Jermaine Lawrence Will Sign Late (UPDATED) zagsblog.com/2012/08/25/jer…

JB usually doesn't like to wait on kids who want to sign in the spring. You're too likely to get left holding the bag with other options long off the table. Can't remember the last major recruit we got in a late spring signing...Winfred Walton (ha)? Francis, do you think this changes things with pursuing him? What is plan B?
Turn up the heat on Tyler Roberson and possibly make a stronger push on Kuran Iverson and Rondae Jefferson. If we miss out on those then Lawrence, Wiggins, and Vonleh will be a bloodbath in the spring. Outside of SU, Lawrence wasn't being heavily pursued by other big time programs. Gotta figure somebody got into his ear to hold off and see how the chips fall in the spring. I know a poster on the board has said that his high school coach is kind of shady and he was the one putting out quotes in that article, so who knows how much involvement he had in this decision.

Turn up the heat on Tyler Roberson and possibly make a stronger push on Kuran Iverson and Rondae Jefferson. If we miss out on those then Lawrence, Wiggins, and Vonleh will be a bloodbath in the spring. Outside of SU, Lawrence wasn't being heavily pursued by other big time programs. Gotta figure somebody got into his ear to hold off and see how the chips fall in the spring. I know a poster on the board has said that his high school coach is kind of shady and he was the one putting out quotes in that article, so who knows how much involvement he had in this decision.
Someone def. got to him ... since 2 months ago he was listing SU, Florida and Rutgers ... and Florida and Rutgers seem to be out and other schools have crawled in that weren't heavily involved with him.

Hey we were ranked number one and 2 for the entire season of 09-10 and 11-12 I am not to worried about it :DSUball

Wow, I didn't see that coming. What is up with that?

Rice can recruit and he uses a real attractive system that kids want to pay in, unlv will be in it but lawrence will stay on the eadt coast imo

Rothstin saying unlv picking up a lot of steam

wtf2.png

not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else or how legit it is, but surprised to see this. Think this and the Robersons final list sits us in a very good spot at one of them. I was beginning to think we may not get either.

Syracuse Basketball@syracusebball
Jermaine Lawrence has listed top 3: Florida, Rutgers, Syracuse in no specific order

Expand Collapse

not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else or how legit it is, but surprised to see this. Think this and the Robersons final list sits us in a very good spot at one of them. I was beginning to think we may not get either.

Jermaine Lawrence has listed top 3: Florida, Rutgers, Syracuse in no specific order

Expand Collapse
When was this tweeted?

Expand Collapse
I think that's old from a Rothstein tweet over the summer. I don't think either Florida or Rutgets made his final 7.

On a quick side note I was reading all these post before bed the other night and with all these damn pictures of Jay Cutler he ended up being in my dream smoking a cig by the way :eek:. Really weird!

On a quick side note I was reading all these post before bed the other night and with all these damn pictures of Jay Cutler he ended up being in my dream smoking a cig by the way :eek:. Really weird!
OWWWWWW!!!!! fb62ac43121a6bc7cfc79f6c029f00ff.jpg

enjoy
tumblr_maq0aadYsZ1rge9rdo1_400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom