Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going to make this NIL happen for Jesse while they’re in Israel or not? Doesn’t SU have a Saudi prince not too far from there?
Yes, when the Prince was a student, he and his entourage took up the entire top floor of the Sheraton Hotel on campus
and that’s the truth and not meant to be a joke!

Last edited:
Listened to the podcast. My take is that he's leaning towards leaving. However, the podcast was taped before his last meeting with Red, and he sounded like he could be convinced. It appears money is the biggest factor, and rightfully so. I couldn't wait to make money at that age too. Hopefully administration didn't alienate anyone who could put together a big NIL package for him. I think he would stay if he gets paid well. How they handle this might show us how the program will do going forward retaining players in the NIL era. It's doable, so they need to make it happen.

With Jesse's father being American can't we get him dual citizenship? (If it was easy he would have arlready done it so this is really a rhetorical question)

With Jesse's father being American can't we get him dual citizenship? (If it was easy he would have arlready done it so this is really a rhetorical question)
Some countries don't allow dual citizenship. Could be that the Netherlands is one of them.

But I thought he was doing this to show how great our community is and to show what a great university we have???? He’s FOS. It’s about him and only him.

Please. Good riddance to this clown. We have better NIL supporters that align with what we’re trying to do.
Did you not think people make investments for good returns or good P.R.? Of course he should benefit from spending millions of his own money. It's crazy to me that his money isn't good enough for some people. It's green like everyone else's. If he's really out of the NIL picture, Cuse made a huge mistake.

Never seen anyone who loves college so much.
I have

1679519523403.jpeg

Did you not think people make investments for good returns or good P.R.? Of course he should benefit from spending millions of his own money. It's crazy to me that his money isn't good enough for some people. It's green like everyone else's. If he's really out of the NIL picture, Cuse made a huge mistake.

I partly agree with you. But you don’t know the strings that come attached with his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom