Jim Boeheim 8 am | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim 8 am

20plus

2nd String
Jim Boeheim is on ACC network live at 8 AM on the Packer and Durham show. We've come to the point where now we have to worry if he's going to say anything he shouldn't again!

Really concerning on Kadary. Guessing he may need treatment maybe even a scope in off-season if it's that bad.

Also what is it with SU and injuries of late. Sidibe, Kadary, Quincy (looks less bothered than others) , Braswells legs, Carey and Howard two years prior and so forth.

Ivy Presidents have to live with their failure and potentially killing so many of their athletic programs.. coaches and players are not happy across the land..

Ivy Presidents have to live with their failure and potentially killing so many of their athletic programs.. coaches and players are not happy across the land..
I mean, outside of lacrosse and an occasional upstart basketball team, has anyone felt the loss of Ivy League sports?
It's kind of like a part time poster on a fan forum who contributes a nice thread every 2-3 years, who just stops posting one day. No one really notices save for an occasional "whatever happened to..." thought.

I mean, outside of lacrosse and an occasional upstart basketball team, has anyone felt the loss of Ivy League sports?
It's kind of like a part time poster on a fan forum who contributes a nice thread every 2-3 years, who just stops posting one day. No one really notices save for an occasional "whatever happened to..." thought.
Umm...

might have won

hockey and Wrestling and Lax in the last 2 seasons.

how happy would SU be if the Jr/Sr class of lax left in one yr.

In light of the new injury I'm debating a nickname change from Sharptooth to Splinter. Not sure though.

Is richmonds knee injury bone or soft tissue ?

Umm...

might have won

hockey and Wrestling and Lax in the last 2 seasons.

how happy would SU be if the Jr/Sr class of lax left in one yr.
Fair point. I suppose I should have mentioned squash, fencing and dressage too.
Btw, I did specifically mention lax in my post.
Yes, it sucks if you're an athlete or parent at an Ivy. My post was about the national relevance of the league.
As to your question about how I would feel if SU lost the junior and senior classes, I don't think comparing the ACC to the Ivy League is a valid comparison. I also don't think the level of student and alumni interest in sports are comparable between the two conferences.

Fair point. I suppose I should have mentioned squash, fencing and dressage too.
Btw, I did specifically mention lax in my post.
Yes, it sucks if you're an athlete or parent at an Ivy. My post was about the national relevance of the league.
As to your question about how I would feel if SU lost the junior and senior classes, I don't think comparing the ACC to the Ivy League is a valid comparison. I also don't think the level of student and alumni interest in sports are comparable between the two conferences.
But there is also a reason why those schools also have much bigger endowments. school pride displays in ways beyond attending the event in person. Its definetly more centered closer to the schools though in many cases.

So this means we really need 2 wins in the tourney now to be relatively safe?
If Kadary is injured and needs surgery, I don’t see how we win any more games without him. Yes, I know he wasn’t as needed against Clemson, mostly because Alan got ridiculously hot, but his injury (plus Q and M’s) means we may have reached the end of the line. :(

I hope not.

If Kadary is injured and needs surgery, I don’t see how we win any more games without him. Yes, I know he wasn’t as needed against Clemson, mostly because Alan got ridiculously hot, but his injury (plus Q and M’s) means we may have reached the end of the line. :(

I hope not.
We would have lost the Clemson game without him.

I hope not.
Have to agree. I hope he was overstating.

How did Marek fracture his finger?

So we have a total of six bad knees in the team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom