Jim Boeheim 8 am | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim 8 am

kadary has had an issue for awhile.. rest might be all it needs since it seems to get worse as a game goes on. he has been riding a bike during games since almost the beginning of the season. could also be a reason for some limited minutes. Look at the UNC game limited off put on ice, but a few min later took it off. it might be hard him to play back to back games next week but a week off helps

what’s that got to do with him going on packer and Durham? Don’t know JB very well? He does great in these national TV show interviews.
He did fine but you missed the point!
Big surprise

Big surprise
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MAY NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY MAY HAVE to worry if he's going to say anything he shouldn't again!

I edited what I originally wrote versus what I really mean
In caps

Big surprise

no, I didn’t miss the point. I responded to your

“We've come to the point where now we have to worry if he's going to say anything he shouldn't again!”

And I said no we don’t. I was right. It was a national tv show where he’s always great.

no, I didn’t miss the point. I responded to your

“We've come to the point where now we have to worry if he's going to say anything he shouldn't again!”

And I said no we don’t. I was right. It was a national tv show where he’s always great.
I revised my statement to be more clear!
So you did not miss my point as I wasn’t clear!

The point is the university is concerned about Jim opening his mouth!

It may not say it in the article, but they should be. JB needs to be on a short leash. He can't be putting the University in a bad light with his less than stellar rants.
The university is not putting him on a short leash. Also, I haven’t heard a single person equate anything Jim has said whether it’s the ex-Duke player, Matt G, etc with the school’s views on these matters. I assume the school as an institution doesn’t even have views on them. Everyone knows (or at least should know) that these are Boeheim’s words and his views, no matter if you agree with them or not.

It may not say it in the article, but they should be. JB needs to be on a short leash. He can't be putting the University in a bad light with his less than stellar rants.
Hope a "short lease" policy is never made public. Otherwise that is just asking for a "hey Knight " situation.

what’s that got to do with him going on packer and Durham? Don’t know JB very well? He does great in these national TV show interviews.
Yeah it's his local appearances that seem to trip him up.

I was listening to Philly sports talk on Friday morning and they were ripping JB a new one. Those guys talk college hoops about once every three months.

Yeah it's his local appearances that seem to trip him up.

I was listening to Philly sports talk on Friday morning and they were ripping JB a new one. Those guys talk college hoops about once every three months.

pardon my take guys mocked him for a good 5 mins, so that’s good

pardon my take guys mocked him for a good 5 mins, so that’s good

Jake Marsh couldn’t even defend him. Dan was a little to hard on JB.
Commenter just followed Dan’s lead.

Conversations are being had about the next coach. As they should be. Not necessarily related to Boeheim's recent comments but the end is near.

Can you help me understand your concern about JB putting the university in a bad light? Please provide a list of the ‘less than stellar rants’ you have been compiling that put the university in a bad light.

You can go back to the 1960s if need be.

I think the implication is that there were two foot in mouth situations recently, within a couple of weeks. And that maybe that is the start of a trend. Which is either a reasonable supposition if you think age and crotchetiness can be associated with tailing career performance and a major, devastating life experience... or an unreasonable supposition, if you love the guy and count the number of ‘incidences’ and average them over the 45 years.

Can you help me understand your concern about JB putting the university in a bad light? Please provide a list of the ‘less than stellar rants’ you have been compiling that put the university in a bad light.

You can go back to the 1960s if need be.
Bernie Fine situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom