jimmy boeheim | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

jimmy boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I find it a little odd he hasn’t announced yet, when a week ago he said his decision was coming soon. Unless the coaches are looking for a transfer under the radar, Anselem might be the reason for the delay.

Also, can we just call him Junior? Buddy and Junior.

I have to admit I find it a little odd he hasn’t announced yet, when a week ago he said his decision was coming soon. Unless the coaches are looking for a transfer under the radar, Anselem might be the reason for the delay.

Maybe JB wanted AG to announce he was leaving first?

Maybe JB wanted AG to announce he was leaving first?
Yeah, I figured there might be a connection to AG and/or FA. If it’s just AG, I would think we would have heard by now.

Or maybe JB put Junior up to it in order to get those guys to make a decision.

Timing is everything. Trying to keep Frank, getting a decision from AG, maybe having a portal player close to coming may be the reason for waiting on the J junior decision.

OiG is the official board Arbiter of Nicknames.

We’ll have to ask him for a ruling.

But - I like it, and will second the motion.

I wouldnt say he was the first option on Cornells team until his Jr year..

As a Fr he play 10 Min a game

As a So it was Morgans team by far and he took a nice jump in pts but still was 4th in Min as they played the hot hand alot.

As a Jr he was the guy. His 3pt shooting suffered as he took more contested shots. Still its been 2 yrs since he played he might be shooting better now who knows.. But if he is above 30% thats servicable and he may shoot more open looks and make more taking less..

Still not convinced he comes here. He may want to finish what he started there

I wouldnt say he was the first option on Cornells team until his Jr year..

As a Fr he play 10 Min a game

As a So it was Morgans team by far and he took a nice jump in pts but still was 4th in Min as they played the hot hand alot.

As a Jr he was the guy. His 3pt shooting suffered as he took more contested shots. Still its been 2 yrs since he played he might be shooting better now who knows.. But if he is above 30% thats servicable and he may shoot more open looks and make more taking less..

Still not convinced he comes here. He may want to finish what he started there

Has the Ivy League given a waiver? I thought he 100 pct had no option to still play there.

Anselem has nothing to do with no Jimmy decision.

Has the Ivy League given a waiver? I thought he 100 pct had no option to still play there.
yes from what i was told. do we even know if he stayed in school.. half the hockey team took time off and almost all the wrestling team did.

yes from what i was told. do we even know if he stayed in school.. half the hockey team took time off and almost all the wrestling team did.

I highly doubt he left school unless he graduated early.

I'm just wondering he said decision coming soon apparently worst kept secret in town. Why has he not made it official

Good. Then you have nothing to worry about. Why ask?

I just want something official out. Also want official Jimmy jr news. Want to know our roster. Also we need to add more via transfer portal or recruiting.

I just want something official out. Also want official Jimmy jr news. Want to know our roster. Also we need to add more via transfer portal or recruiting.

hulk smash GIF

If referring to me, no. I was small 6 lb 12 oz. My mom had 3 prior miscarriages and had toxemia with me, so I just appreciate what it took to bring me into the world.
Mother’s Day is for all the time after that (as a reply to some other good natured posts on this track.)
We had a 6 lb 4 oz boy last June. Early but not premature. One previous miscarriage. Know that your birth brought your parents immeasurable joy.

Never thought to send my mother flowers on my birthday. You have inspired me to make that a tradition. Thank you for that.

It get so tiring to see a relevant roster construction/player movement thread get bumped, and then it automatically turns into about 85% being CuseRunner posting ridiculous, meaningless, numerous takes & posters actually bothering to respond to said takes

It get so tiring to see a relevant roster construction/player movement thread get bumped, and then it automatically turns into about 85% being CuseRunner posting ridiculous, meaningless, numerous takes & posters actually bothering to respond to said takes

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors