Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

Insane that Miami earlier in the day was being touted as the Gator Bowl, falls to Pinstripe.

How about BC? They fell out of the ACC pool altogether into the "remaining bowls that need someone" group.

That is an interesting one. Like Notre Dame, they have a lot of subway alumni -- but realistically, not in the same numbers.

It will be interesting to see how their real alumni and fan base in South Florida travel to the frigid Bronx. Sure they're marketing it on holidays in the Big Apple, etc.

Visit the place your parents and grandparents used to live before they wised up !

Joe Giglio just tweeted "Flo at the Waffle House giving me a ton of crap over my missed bowl picks. My pecan waffle was burned pretty bad. Guess I'm hitchhiking to Jax."

All this talk about my bowl is better than your bowl... what determines bowl prestige other than day/time/tv slot? Prize money? Hotel amenities? Photo-op with mickey mouse?
I think everything opponent location history of the game way they treat the players time slot. I like our bowl but wish it had a better name like tangerine bowl.

True. We should thank Wake since their win over NC State is what cost the Pack being ranked and finishing 10-2. Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase. Outside of sPitt, I don't think there is an ACC fanbase I hate more than the Pack.

Cheers,
Neil
Agreed.
They’ve never seemed to get over the hump in the 2 major sports- sometimes very good, but never great, especially in ftball.
They watch Duke/UNC win championships every other year, and their last one was w/ Jimmy V.
In ftball, they see Clemson or FSU win consistently & these last 2 years they had the talent to seriously challenge, but in true Pack fashion they spit the bit once again.
This doesn’t stop them from thinking they’re so much better than most teams. Classic “insecurity mixed in w/ overinflated ego” syndrome. Lol

Agreed.
They’ve never seemed to get over the hump in the 2 major sports- sometimes very good, but never great, especially in ftball.
They watch Duke/UNC win championships every other year, and their last one was w/ Jimmy V.
In ftball, they see Clemson or FSU win consistently & these last 2 years they had the talent to seriously challenge, but in true Pack fashion they spit the bit once again.
This doesn’t stop them from thinking they’re so much better than most teams. Classic “insecurity mixed in w/ overinflated ego” syndrome. Lol

Little man syndrome x10... tobacco road's red-headed stepchildren.

They are a real whiney bunch to be sure.

All this talk about my bowl is better than your bowl... what determines bowl prestige other than day/time/tv slot? Prize money? Hotel amenities? Photo-op with mickey mouse?

In my eyes it's the bowl that get first selection as they select better teams. And with CWB they take the #2 ACC team and #3 Big 12 team while Gator bowl gets lower end team than that

I think everything opponent location history of the game way they treat the players time slot. I like our bowl but wish it had a better name like tangerine bowl.
Totally agree.

Is there even a store called ‘Camping World’??

It seems like me, Bayside, Chip and Jake were all drunk at Disney and pissed we couldn’t leave and go to a Bowl game in town...so we created the ‘Drinking World’ Bowl, convinced the coke heads at ESPN sitting next to us that it was a good idea...and voila!! Here’s a Bowl!!’

If NC State was 10-2 they likely get into the NY6. They were 14th when they lost to Wake and the teams below them only Washington passes them they get the LSU spot in the Fiesta Bowl most likely.

In which case we would have been 3rd and still would have gone Camping, correct?

Clemson in the CFP
NC State NY6
Next pick goes Camping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors