Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

Starting to think you’re trolling.
Nah. He/she truly believes it and thinks Cuse fans are mad at these hilarious rants.

Personally, wish for Orlando or another warm weather bowl for the team. But would be absolutely thrilled to attend my 3rd Pinstripe. Even for the second time this year in Yankee Stadium. It’s Tier I now and would mean more anyway.

We’re 9 freaking 3, when most were praying for 6-6 and just qualifying for a biowl. This year that wouldn’t even guarantee one. As many have mentioned, 2 out of 3 years we’d be Orange in the Orange. Too bad, but we finally have hope for more and bigger chances.

Let’s just be thankful for jumping to #2 in the ACC (for now). Who in their right minds would’ve called it before the year? Dino not winning COY was laughable, but good in a way. He’s gonna get extra motivation from that as will the team if they wind up in NYC again. And if they do, hope it snows. Hard.

for me its not even about nc state, its the fact that we just played in yankee stadium so we should get to experience another bowl site this year camping or sun or belk would be fine

for me its not even about nc state, its the fact that we just played in yankee stadium so we should get to experience another bowl site this year camping or sun or belk would be fine
Which is why it might not happen.

i currently think that us miami and nc state go to camping , gator and sun with us to either camping or sun

Listen no one hates the Irish more than me but you are absolutely wrong. They take on everyone every year. They always have an extremely difficult schedule. I'm calling BS on this post.

I get it, their natural rivals build normally good opponents into the schedule. Thing is Stanford, USC, and navy are all down this year and their crop of ACC oppents were too. Wake, tbe U, and not sure who else they played "in conference".

Herbie has Bama 1, Clemson 2, UGa 3, ND 4
That would be the order of the 4 best teams. If that’s the criteria, I think he’s right. A 2-loss Georgia with wins over UK, Florida and Mizzou and losses to @LSU and Bama is as deserving as OU’s and OSU’s resumes, IMO. Especially when you do a deep dive into the numbers, which the committee does.

Alright... I have thoughts about what Syracuse deserves, and selfishly it’s the CWB.

BUT - you don’t think we’ll keep moving forward if we go to the Pinstripe?

The Pinstripe in and of itself is forward. Disappointing for fans or not.

What will people best remember? 10 wins or Pinstripe Bowl? I'm genuinely asking.

Orlando Sentinel just updated their bowl projections. Cuse still in CW vs ISU. We shall see.

CBS projected both NC State and Syracuse go to Florida. It seems that NC State works their magic and gets to Jacksonville Gator Bowl. So we can have our Camp World Bowl.

This program deserves more, we need to be out of stripe to keep moving forward
We're moving forward regardless of the bowl we get selected to. Your feelings on the bowl situation matter as much as mine to the team, relax.

I still think we get CW, but I'm kinda hoping we don't so you flip out more (I'm assuming that's possible) and get banned for continuing to be an idiot.

CBS projected both NC State and Syracuse go to Florida. It seems that NC State works their magic and gets to Jacksonville Gator Bowl. So we can have our Camp World Bowl.

That would be fair for the 2 and 3 best teams in acc

Any other year I wouldn't have any issue with the Pinstripe bowl.

It's just not appealing this season because we just played a game there. It's really simple.

I have no issue with pinstripe bowl either. It's a good bowl to be in if we have a solid season. Issue is we deserve better this year... We played better that just a pinstripe bowl and any opponent would be inferior. I'd like to play someone on our level. We haven't all year... Well maybe NC State. But other than that the teams we played were. Either superior (ND, Clemson) or inferior (everyone else). We need to play a ranked team between 12-20.

What will people best remember? 10 wins or Pinstripe Bowl? I'm genuinely asking.
10 Wins... but that wasn’t the premise of the post.

lol
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom