Joe Girard is returning | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard is returning

Just in time for fans to be back in the dome. Be interesting to see crowd reaction when he is first introduced. 90 percent of the fanbase thought Kadary should have been starting now that he is gone wouldn't want to be Joe next season. He should have taken himself out of the lineup and let Kadary start. JB is most to blame, followed by the assistant coaches, but Joe deserves blame too.

Just in time for fans to be back in the dome. Be interesting to see crowd reaction when he is first introduced. 90 percent of the fanbase thought Kadary should have been starting now that he is gone wouldn't want to be Joe next season. He should have taken himself out of the lineup and let Kadary start. JB is most to blame, followed by the assistant coaches, but Joe deserves blame too.
I wish we could boo you

There is really no legitimate response to this, other than

lol

A reporter for the Daily Orange appears to have spoken with Richmond.
He's reporting that Richmond asked if he would be the starter next year; Boeheim said "no, Joe will continue to start".

Looks like this will be an entry in the he said, she said hall of fame.

Everyone will have to choose who they believe.

Unless JB changes his story, I'm in the camp that thinks he would never specifically say that to Kadary.

The fans will go crazy to be there and support their team. Also, you make some asinine comments often but to say, "Joe deserves blame too." Is right up there. Do you think before you push the post reply button?

The fans will go crazy to be there and support their team. Also, you make some asinine comments often but to say, "Joe deserves blame too." Is right up there. Do you think before you push the post reply button?

Yes. All these guys talk on the team. Kadary probably voiced he wanted to start to coaches/teammates Joe was struggling for most of the season. He could have played the Andy Rautins role off the bench.

and coach said he didnt say it. Lifelong professional vs kid reporter. You believe who you want I'll believe coach

And who has more to lose?
Kadary has already decided to leave. He has no reason to lie about it.
The author interviewed Kadary. I'm sure he wrote what Kadary told him.

But if Boeheim lets it be known that next year's starters (or any starters, for that matter ...) are pre-determined, then he's the one who looks bad. Not Kadary, not the reporter.

Your probably right. Joe should of told JB to put him on the bench and play Kadary more. Selfish teammate.

Fanbase is angry. Just saying. Kadary was the better play and season.

Fanbase is angry. Just saying. Kadary was the better play and season.
I think the entire fanbase should revolt. Not renew season tickets or storm the court in protest. Need to send a strong message to JB that we will not put up with the crap anymore.

I can only assume the part about Joe taking himself out of the lineup is trolling or sarcasm.

I can only assume the part about Joe taking himself out of the lineup is trolling or sarcasm.

I'm just trying to think how this could have been avoided. JB has some over loyalty to Joe G plus he is stubborn to a fault and was not going to take him out of the lineup. Joe knew Kadary might bolt if he didn't start and thus affect the future of the program. But end of the day most of the blame is on JB but knowing JB is JB. Joe could have maybe took himself out.

I'm just trying to think how this could have been avoided. JB has some over loyalty to Joe G plus he is stubborn to a fault and was not going to take him out of the lineup.
You have to factor in the tendinitis knee issue. Not sure how much but to some degree.

You have to factor in the tendinitis knee issue. Not sure how much but to some degree.

How old is Kadary ? Don't give me tendinitis in the knee. He is not a 20 year NBA veteran playing his last year or two.

KR passed the eye test, but I trust that his rotations were off. If ST and whoever else they add can get the rotations hammered out they will get minutes. Benny will take care of a lot of offensive load and "spacing" shouldn't be a problem

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom