Jordan Tucker Derail Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker Derail Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your comfortable with Frank Howard and Howard Washington at PG you are in the deep minority.

We need another PG. It won't matter if we don't get Tucker though.

This team is deeply flawed. It's not close to an NCAA tournament team right now.
The hyperbole is strong with this one.

The hyperbole is strong with this one.
You think I am exaggerating?
Lol
If we don't get Tucker and a guard for this roster it will be the worst in 40 years.

Go ahead and disagree. What I said is more probable than your waste of post telling me I am using hyperbole.

Our roster is awful right now.
No Seniors
Frank Howard at PG
No shooting beyond Battle.

We will be lucky to score 65 PPG in ACC play.

The only argument I can make is we had seniors last year and I am not counting the 5th year guys. Robertson and Coleman barely contributed. We have a young roster but it doesn't mean we won't be good because we don't have seniors. I fullly expect to get 2 to 3 players more at least to fill out the roster. I think tyus and Moyer lead the way

If they gave out an award for worst actor of all time, I'm not sure who would win it Robert Downey Jr or Nicholas Cage, it would be a tough call.
Adam Sandler. But then again, he's not really acting.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the way the roster is presently constituted for next year, is not how it will look when practices start in the fall. I'm pretty darn sure additions will be made to the roster. They could come from high schoolers, grad transfers, or Europe. It might not be as flashy as people may hope, but I doubt this is the extent of players JB goes to camp with. I'll save my worry and consternation for a later date.

Any non-grad transfer additions hurt our ability to recruit for 2018.

I know of 2 grad transfer targets. So those 2 wouldn't kill 2018.

I would hope any non-Grad transfer would not be a project. Taking the ECU kid or the Euro are projects.
A 2018 recruit right now could be a higher quality player if the coaches get some wins.

Without Tucker and another decent guard we are in big trouble next
Year.

We have 5-13 ACC talent right now maybe with some grad transfers we can get to 9-9 best case.

Any non-grad transfer additions hurt our ability to recruit for 2018.

I know of 2 grad transfer targets. So those 2 wouldn't kill 2018.

I would hope any non-Grad transfer would not be a project. Taking the ECU kid or the Euro are projects.
A 2018 recruit right now could be a higher quality player if the coaches get some wins.

Without Tucker and another decent guard we are in big trouble next
Year.

We have 5-13 ACC talent right now maybe with some grad transfers we can get to 9-9 best case.
Are both targets guards?

This has been said by virtually everyone about two dozen times per day since Green announced. Thanks for making sure we're all vigilant!

in the words of mad eye moody "Constant Vigilance"

Maybe I am different. I hope not. But at 17 or 18, my word meant a lot to me. That was the way I was raised.
You're also not a millennial...it's no stereotype, they are the most self-absorbed, untrustworthy people I've met. I work with them daily...it's obviously not all of them just most...

You're also not a millennial...it's no stereotype, they are the most self-absorbed, untrustworthy people I've met. I work with them daily...it's obviously not all of them just most...
I think if you go back to when I was young, older people said that about my generation. As every generation as said about the generation that was coming next.

I think if you go back to when I was young, older people said that about my generation. As every generation as said about the generation that was coming next.
I disagree. Millennials are in a league of their own, no joke

When did we get to the point we can even get kids to come to the hill? Those of you who support JB defend the state of the program. He should have stepped down. Would have rather had Hop

" The children now love luxury. they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise." Socrates.
Work with boomers everyday and then work with Millennials. direct comparison and tell me which you prefer? lol Ill grant you that the world is in the sate it is now because of Boomers, so theres that

Work with boomers everyday and then work with Millennials. direct comparison and tell me which you prefer? lol Ill grant you that the world is in the sate it is now because of Boomers, so theres that

It's also broke because of them, but who cares about money...

That's kind of a big deal.

Millennials have plenty of time to learn from their mistakes and grow.
not if we round them all up, just lure them with the promise of free smart phones that never have to be charged...EVER.

and just blast them all into space looking for new worlds...

Hope we land tuck but that means we won't have an ACC point guard next year. Still don't understand why Thorpe would be out of the picture because we land someone who plays the 2/3.
Frank Howard must look like a 6'5 John Stockton when his head is screwed on straight the way the staff is counting on him this coming year.

When was Howard's solid year?

Trying to look at the bright side.. thought by the end of his freshman year he was going to improve greatly. Hope that comes next year. It definitely could.

Trying to look at the bright side.. thought by the end of his freshman year he was going to improve greatly. Hope that comes next year. It definitely could.
All we really need him to do is play good defense. We know he can do that. And not turn the ball over and get it to Battle and TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom